Dr. Dawna L. Jones MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)750 Washington St Nemc Box #7105 Boston MA, 02111
Dr. Dawna Jones is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Boston, MA. Dr. Jones specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Jones can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Jones can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Tufts Univ Sch of Med, Boston Ma 1984
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
Dr. Dawna L. Jones MD's Practice location
Boston, MA 02111Get Direction
NORWELL, MA 02061Get Direction
Dr. Dawna L. Jones MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Jones
- Children May Have Asthma Because of Their Mother's Health Before and During Pregnancy
A new study has shown that children born from women who were overweight or obese during pregnancy has a higher risk of getting asthma during adolescence. The study conducted by the researchers from Britain, Finland, and Sweden shows that an individual's weight before pregnancy influences the...
- How Your Father’s Genes Can Affect Your Ovarian Cancer Risk
It is well known that inherited mutations in BRCA1/BRCA2 genes increase the risk of breast and ovarian cancers, as well as other types of cancer. An altered mutation in the BRCA1 or BRCA2 gene can be inherited from an individual’s mother or father. ...
- Are You at Risk for Developing Gestational Diabetes?
Diabetes is a very complex condition, which may occur at any age, in any point of our lives, even during pregnancy.Gestational diabetes is a disease acquired by pregnant women who have high blood glucose levels during pregnancy. This condition is usually developed around the 24th week of pregnancy,...
- What Is a PUPPP Rash?
IntroductionA PUPPP rash, also known as pruritic urticarial papules and plaques of pregnancy, is a skin condition wherein pregnant women get a hives-like rash on their skin. These rashes or bumps are itchy and usually appear on the stomach or stretch marks during pregnancy, especially in the third...
- What Is Dysuria: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
What is dysuria?Dysuria is the medical term for painful urination or discomfort while urinating. This painful, burning sensation is commonly associated with urinary tract infections, which are usually caused by bacteria. Dysuria is also a common symptom of cystitis (inflammation of the bladder) and...
- Can Melatonin Keep Breast Cancer at Bay and Improve Treatment?
Breast cancer is the most common type of cancer among women. Today, this type of cancer generally has a good prognosis: around 80% of women have a survival rate of 10 years or longer. This is partially due to the chemotherapeutic agent known as tamoxifen. ...
- Dr. Ruth C Fretts MD230 WORCESTER ST WELLESLEY MA 02481
- Dr. Diana Rodriguez M.D.736 Cambridge St Brighton MA 02135
- Dr. Anjan K Chaudhury M.D.1180 Beacon street Brookline Ma 02446
- Dr. Juan Pablo Richiusa M.D.260 Cochituate Road Framingham Massachusetts 01701
- Dr. Lekha S. Hota MD725 Concord Avenue Cambridge Massachusetts 02138
- Dr. Alison E. Zimon M.D.300 BOYLSTON STREET NEWTON CORNER MA 02459