Dr. Young Park is an anesthesiologist practicing in Honolulu, HI. Dr. Park ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Park also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Ewha Womans University School of Medicine 1970
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Thalamic modulation of visceral nociceptive processing in adult rats with neonatal colon irritation.
- A phase II, randomized, blinded study of the farnesyltransferase inhibitor tipifarnib combined with letrozole in the treatment of advanced breast cancer after antiestrogen therapy.
- A randomized phase 3 study of tipifarnib compared with best supportive care, including hydroxyurea, in the treatment of newly diagnosed acute myeloid leukemia in patients 70 years or older.
- Efficacy and safety of trabectedin in patients with advanced or metastatic liposarcoma or leiomyosarcoma after failure of prior anthracyclines and ifosfamide: results of a randomized phase II study of two different schedules.
- Trabectedin has a low cardiac risk profile: a comprehensive cardiac safety analysis.
- Trabectedin plus pegylated liposomal doxorubicin (PLD) versus PLD in recurrent ovarian cancer: overall survival analysis.
- Correlation between Prostate-Specific Antigen Kinetics and Overall Survival in Abiraterone Acetate-Treated Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer Patients.
- Modeling the Relationship Between Exposure to Abiraterone and Prostate-Specific Antigen Dynamics in Patients with Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer.
- Abiraterone plus Prednisone in Metastatic, Castration-Sensitive Prostate Cancer.
Dr. Young Cha Park M.D.'s Practice location
Honolulu, HI 96814Get Direction
Dr. Young Cha Park M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Is Diarrhea a Serious Condition?
Diarrhea is one of the health conditions that all of us may face at some point or the other in our life. Although the term diarrhea may not sound alarming since it is more often confused with the term loose motion, it is important to understand that diarrhea is a serious health condition that can...
- What Are The Side Effects Of Bariatric Surgery?
Bariatric surgery is also referred to as weight loss surgery. In other cases, it is known as gastric bypass surgery. It is an operation performed mostly on obese people. The main purpose for this type of surgery is to reduce weight.Bariatric surgery involves the removal of certain portions of your...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- William Travis Lau3174 Alika Ave Honolulu Hawaii 96817
- Dr. Donald J. Gaucher MD1360 South Beretania Street Honolulu Hawaii 96814
- John I. Saruwatari3288 Moanalua Rd Honolulu Hawaii 96819
- Dr. Jason Mitsuki Isa M.D., MSPH321 N Kuakini St Honolulu HI 96817
- Dr. Wendell K. s. Foo M.D.4348 Waialae Ave Unit 5-311 Honolulu HI 96816
- Dr. Wilson Farris Surratt MD201 E Grover St Shelby NC 28150