Shaun Jackson, MD, PhD, is an attending physician in Pediatric Nephrology and Pediatric Rheumatology at Seattle Childrens Hospital and an Acting Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at the University of ...
Education and Training
University of the Witwatersrand Faculty of Health Sciences 2001
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Integration of B cell responses through Toll-like receptors and antigen receptors.
- B cells take the front seat: dysregulated B cell signals orchestrate loss of tolerance and autoantibody production.
- B-cell intrinsic TLR7 signals promote depletion of the marginal zone in a murine model of Wiskott-Aldrich syndrome.
- Cutting Edge: BAFF Promotes Autoantibody Production via TACI-Dependent Activation of Transitional B Cells.
- Cutting Edge: BAFF Overexpression Reduces Atherosclerosis via TACI-Dependent B Cell Activation.
- Homology-Directed Recombination for Enhanced Engineering of Chimeric Antigen Receptor T Cells.
- Altered B cell signalling in autoimmunity.
- B cell-derived IL-6 initiates spontaneous germinal center formation during systemic autoimmunity.
- DOCK8 regulates fitness and function of regulatory T cells through modulation of IL-2 signaling.
- Birth Defects
- Pediatrics, Boston Children's Hospital, Boston
- Children's Hospital Boston Program
Dr. Shaun William Jackson MD's Practice location
Boston, MA 02115Get Direction
Seattle, WA 98105Get Direction
Dr. Shaun William Jackson MD's reviewsWrite Review
- 14 Warning Signs of Lupus
When the body attacks its own cells and organs including the skin, joints, kidneys, heart, lungs, blood, and brain, the condition is called lupus. It is an autoimmune disease brought about because the body can’t distinguish between healthy cells and foreign germs or viruses. It is a chronic...
- Adalia Rose
OverviewAdalia Rose is an American internet star. She was born with Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome, which is a premature aging disease. This genetic condition is also commonly known as progeria. During her early infancy stage, her body was much older than the normal age. In spite of her...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Lupus?
It is very hard to diagnose lupus. Since two individuals can have different signs of lupus, doctors have a hard time diagnosing it and treating it effectively. To diagnose lupus, it can take a long time, which can be distracting to both the doctor and the affected person. The symptoms of lupus can...
- The Reality Behind Juvenile-Onset Fibromyalgia
Over time, more and more health conditions have been discovered, which has ultimately led to a more informed healthcare system. These breakthroughs have been thanks to a neverending goal of creating more efficient treatment options, which is being done as technology improves and becomes more...
- According To New Research The Juvenile Arthritis Diagnosis Is Improving
Arthritis has been at the center of countless medical research in recent years, mainly due to the pain and limitations it places on its sufferers. Arthritis is also often thought to be a condition regulated to the elderly and older adults, but this is not always the case. Many children and young...
- Steroids for Muscular Dystrophy: Prednisone
Steroids are touted as powerful drugs that help in improving muscle strength as well as delaying some types of muscular dystrophy. Of these, prednisone is said to be the most powerful and widely used to treat Muscular Dystrophy. Prednisone is a known anti-inflammatory agent. The potent compound,...
- Dr. Kabita Nanda M.D.4800 Sand Point Way Ne Seattle WA 98105
- Dr. Kristen Nicole Hayward MD, MS4800 Sand Point Way Ne Seattle WA 98105
- Dr. Susan Shenoi M.D.4800 Sand Point Way Ne Seattle WA 98105
- Troy Torgerson Other4800 Sand Point Way Ne Seattle WA 98105
- Anne Stevens Other4800 Sand Point Way Ne Seattle WA 98105
- Dr. Nanci Echeverri Rascoff MD, MPH4800 Sand Point Way Ne Seattle WA 98105