Dr. Alison Vanamber is an audiologist practicing in Altoona, WI. Dr. Vanamber evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Vanamber takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
- Advances in intensity-modulated radiotherapy delivery.
- Using a Monte Carlo model to predict dosimetric properties of small radiotherapy
- Monte Carlo modeling of small photon fields: quantifying the impact of focal spot size on source occlusion and output factors, and exploring miniphantom design for small-field measurements.
- What do older adults seek in their potential romantic partners? Evidence from
- Willingness to date across race: differences among gay and heterosexual men and women.
- LPS remodeling is an evolved survival strategy for bacteria.
- Characterizing the influence of detector density on dosimeter response in non-equilibrium small photon fields.
- Using cavity theory to describe the dependence on detector density of dosimeter response in non-equilibrium small fields.
- Identification and quantitation of biomarkers for radiation-induced injury via mass spectrometry.
- Mass spectrometry imaging enriches biomarker discovery approaches with candidate mapping.
- Grandparent caregiving among rural African Americans in a community in the American South: challenges to health and wellbeing.
- Breakdown of Bragg-Gray behaviour for low-density detectors under electronic disequilibrium conditions in small megavoltage photon fields.
- Norharmane Matrix Enhances Detection of Endotoxin by MALDI-MS for Simultaneous Profiling of Pathogen, Host, and Vector Systems.
- Global Analysis and Comparison of the Transcriptomes and Proteomes of Group A Biofilms.
- Lipid A structural modifications in extreme conditions and identification of unique modifying enzymes to define the Toll-like receptor 4 structure-activity relationship.
- Infection-derived lipids elicit an immune deficiency circuit in arthropods.
- Using a Monte Carlo model to predict dosimetric properties of small radiotherapy photon fields.
- Host-based lipid inflammation drives pathogenesis in infection.
Alison Jo Vanamber AU.D.'s Practice location
Altoona, WI 54720Get Direction
MINNEAPOLIS, MN 55404Get Direction
Alison Jo Vanamber AU.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Natural Remedies for Butt Acne
There are several things more humiliating than pimples on your buttocks, especially when mild-year hits and swim suits get introduced. Stop taking cover behind shoreline concealments and start discovering the solutions for your buttock acne troubles. Try the remedies sketched out below to see what...
- Children's Film "Peter Rabbit" Under Fire for Controversial Scene Exploiting Food Allergies
The film Peter Rabbit is a modern take on the classic children's story. But, this film isn't without controversy. Parents of children with food allergies, and even parents of children with celiac disease, have recently decided to boycott the film altogether.But, why?It started when snippets from the...
- What Is Hernia: Get the Facts
A hernia is marked by a bulge in the groin or abdomen, which occurs when an organ protrudes through the muscle opening that keeps it in place. Hernias are a very common problem and can occur in men or women of all ages.For instance, in the case of an incisional hernia, the intestines may protrude...
- Health Benefits and Nutrition Facts of Watercress
What Is Watercress?Watercress is a dark, leafy green plant grown in natural spring water. For centuries, it has been used as a complimentary veggie for garnishing dishes. However, it is now being seen as the next big thing in the super foods category. Watercress is very versatile as it is not only...
- Is the Atkins Diet Effective?
The Atkins diet, created by cardiologist Robert C. Atkins, is a very popular low-carbohydrate diet. This diet claims to have several benefits including weight loss, reduced appetite, better heart health and improved memory. The theory behind this diet is that obesity results from overeating...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Nicole Stephanie Smith AU.D., CCC-A900 W Clairemont Ave Eau Claire WI 54701
- Ashley Kathleen lester Emmer AUD733 W Clairemont Ave Eau Claire WI 54701
- Lori Rae Tschernach Other733 W Clairemont Ave Eau Claire WI 54701
- Rebecca A Bredl AUD CCCA2116 Craig Road Eau Claire WI 54701
- Theodore E Mollerud Other2119 Heights Dr Eau Claire WI 54701
- Amanda Rose Burg AUD733 W Clairemont Ave Eau Claire WI 54701