Dr. Jaime A Bastidas M.D.
Plastic Surgeon | Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery2 Sears Drive Suite 101 Paramus NJ, 07652
Dr. Jaime Bastidas is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon serving the Paramus area for more than 15 years. Dr. Bastidas is experienced in Laser Assisted Body Sculpting, Non-Surgical Aesthetic Medicine and ...
Education and Training
Boston College B.S. in Biology / Minor Computer Science 1989
New Jersey Medical School at Rutgers, in Neward M.D. 1995
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
- Patients' Choice Award 2008,2009,2010,2011,2014 Vitals.com
- Compassionate Doctor Recognition 2014 Vitals.com
- Vein Diseases
- Varicose & Spider Veins
- Injection Sclerotherapy
- Laser Sclerotherapy
- Ambulatory Phlebectomy / Microphlebectomy
- Endovenous Laser Ablation
- Skin Care
- Botox / Xeomin / Dysport
- Restylane / Perlane / Juvederm / Belotero / Radiesse / Latisse
- Hand Rejuvenation
- Laser Hair Removal
- Fast Laser Tattoo Removal With Picosure®
- Laser Skin Rejuvenation With Picosure®
- Picosure® Laser Acne Scar Treatment
- Precision Tx
- Weight Loss Program
- Hair Transplantation
- Vascular Ultrasound Screening
- Professional Member American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Monmouth Medical Center General Surgical 2001
- Nassau University Medical Center in New York City Plastic Surgical 2003
Dr. Jaime A Bastidas M.D.'s Practice location
Paramus, NJ 07652Get Direction
PHILLIPSBURG, NJ 08865Get Direction
Paramus, NJ 07652Get Direction
Dr. Jaime A Bastidas M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bastidas
Comfortable, efficient, friendly, nice experience!.
Excellent Staff. Excellent Doctor. Great Experience.
- Marissa k.
- D. b.
Caring and Professional.
- E. s.
Very warm, friendly and professional atmosphere..
- Everything You Need to Know About Plastic Surgery
Plastic surgery is surgical procedure which specializes in the reconstruction and repair of damaged skin and tissue. Tissue damage can be caused by injury, surgery or any birth abnormality. The main goal of plastic surgery is to restore the shape and function of damaged skin, making it look more...
- What Are the Different Types of Plastic Surgeries?
What is plastic surgery?Plastic surgery refers to a medical procedure performed to alter the structure of a human body. In most cases, plastic surgery is performed with the objective to improve a specific structure or functioning of the body.Plastic surgery mainly involves the reconstruction,...
- Reasons for Undergoing a Breast Augmentation
One of the leading cosmetic surgery procedures performed in the US is breast augmentation. According to research, approximately 307,000 women received breast implants in 2011. Many of the surgeries were different, and the reasons for the surgeries also varied. The majority of women who decide to...
- Do I Need DHEA Supplements?
DHEA supplements have a multitude of uses, depending on what the individual wants to improve on or in his or her body. These supplements can be used for building muscles, it can be used as an anti-aging supplement, and it can even be used to aid general health conditions. Yet, what is DHEA? Are DHEA...
- What to Expect After Having a Breast Augmentation
Patients usually have breast augmentation from a surgical center or hospital as an outpatient, since hospital admission is rarely required.Breast augmentation is commonly carried out under general anesthesia or, in some rare cases, local anesthesia.The steps of the surgical operation...
- The Mommy Makeover
What is it?A mommy makeover also known as post pregnancy surgery is a surgical procedure carried out mainly in the abdomen and breasts in females to restore their appearance to the one before pregnancy. A traditional mommy makeover procedure includes a tummy tuck, breast augmentation, lift or...
- Dr. Gregory E. Rauscher MD20 Prospect Ave Hackensack New Jersey 07601
- Dr. Lloyd Gayle M.D.23 Clinton St New York NY 10002
- Robert Tornambe110 East 66 street New York New York 10065
- Dr. Joseph M. Pober Other975 Park Ave New York New York 10028
- Dr. Harrison Lee MD, DMD, FACS9735 Wilshire Blvd Beverly Hills CA 90212
- Dr. Dean R. Cerio M.D.79 Hudson Street Hoboken New Jersey 07030