Dr. Elizabeth Bragg is a pediatrician practicing in Pittsburgh, PA. Dr. Bragg is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Bragg diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Bragg can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Dr. Elizabeth Alexis Bragg M.D.'s Practice location
Pittsburgh, PA 15213Get Direction
Baltimore, MD 21287Get Direction
LOS ANGELES, CA 90027Get Direction
Dr. Elizabeth Alexis Bragg M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need to Know About Conjunctivitis
What is Conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis is an inflammation of the conjunctiva (a transparent membrane that covers the white part of the eyeball and lines the eyelids). Conjunctivitis is also known as pink eye, due to the characteristic pink or reddish color of the whites of the eyes.What Causes...
- Influenza B: What You Need to Know
Influenza Influenza, also commonly called as the flu, is a highly contagious respiratory infection caused by viruses, particularly influenza A or influenza B. These viruses usually infect the throat, nose, and lungs. Although the flu causes mild symptoms in most people, it can also cause severe...
- How to Protect Your Child from Getting Head Lice in School
Head lice are grayish insects that feed on human blood extracted from the scalp. Female lice release sticky substances that attach all eggs to specific hair shafts. Eggs are laid a few millimeters from the shaft - an environment that offers the idyllic temperature for incubation.Everyone who comes...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Newborn Jaundice Prognosis and Home Remedies
Jaundice is a condition that causes yellowing of the skin and certain parts of the eyes. Your child will be checked for jaundice three days after being born. Nevertheless, you should watch out for any signs of the disorder after your go back home since it can take up to seven days to become...
- Is Vaccination an Old Method or Another Achievement of the Modern Era?
In the early 19th to the 20th century, parents would have been surprised to know that future generations would be free from childhood diseases. Diphtheria was then one of the most common diseases that took the lives of thousands of children, while polio left thousands of children crippled. Measles...
- Dr. Drew Thodeson MD4221 Penn Ave Pittsburgh PA 15224
- Dr. Neeru Khanna M.D.4411 Stilley Rd Pittsburgh PA 15227
- Barbara M. Harley9104 Babcock Blvd Pittsburgh Pennsylvania 15237
- Dr. John Eisses M.D., PH.D.4401 PENN AVE PITTSBURGH PA 15224
- Dr. Eric A. Pennock MD20397 Route 19 Cranberry Twp Pennsylvania 16066
- Dr. Edward Gotkiewicz MD603 Washington Rd Pittsburgh PA 15228