Dr. Elizabeth Bragg is a pediatrician practicing in Pittsburgh, PA. Dr. Bragg is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Bragg diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Bragg can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Dr. Elizabeth Alexis Bragg M.D.'s Practice location
Pittsburgh, PA 15213Get Direction
Baltimore, MD 21287Get Direction
LOS ANGELES, CA 90027Get Direction
Dr. Elizabeth Alexis Bragg M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Children Who Snore May Develop Behavioral Problems
A new study shows that snoring, breathing through one's mouth, and stopping breathing while asleep may lead to behavioral problems in children. Earlier studies have shown that these disorders in sleeping are known as hyperactivity.The study recruited pregnant women who were due to deliver between...
- Teen with Autism Creates Artificial Intelligence Prototype
When educators are faced with a child that responds differently in a classroom environment that what is typically expected, teaching that child can be a daunting task. It’s not uncommon knowledge that children with autism, especially if they have a more severe form of autism, don’t always...
- What to Expect After a Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy is a type of surgery that aims to correct the swelling that occurs in the scrotum. This procedure is done to repair a hydrocele.What is a hydrocele?A hydrocele is a fluid-filled sac that is located around the testicles. The accumulation of fluid in the testicles is common, especially...
- What is Genital Herpes? Get the Facts
What is Genital Herpes? How can one identify it? What are its symptoms? Can it be treated? And if it can be treated, then how? And if not, what does one have to do? Is getting genital herpes the end of life. And since prevention is better than cure, we will also look at the ways through which you...
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- Father's Age at Conception Can Affect Social Development in his Child
It has been known for a while now, but not fully understood why, that the age of parents can have an effect on the child's chance of being on the autism spectrum. The full reasons why are not known, but there are some ideas. To examine the potential reasons, recently a study looked at behavioral...
- Dr. Adebola Giwa M.D.200 N Wolfe St Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Robin Andria Punsalan M.D.1800 Orleans St Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Kari Alayne Gillenwater MD1800 Orleans St Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Douglas B Mogul MD600 N Wolfe St Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Frances Josephine Northington M.D.1800 Orleans St Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Justin Lawrence Lockman M.D.600 N Wolfe St Baltimore MD 21287