Dr. Susan Luthin is a family practitioner practicing in Dover Foxcroft, ME. Dr. Luthin specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Luthin possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Univ of Vt Coll of Med, Burlington Vt 1987
University of Vermont College of Medicine 1987
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Disease
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- Permanent Removal Of Ingrown Toenails
- Eastern Me Med Ctr, Family Medicine
- Eastern Maine Medical Center Program
Dr. Susan L. Luthin M.D.'s Practice location
Dover Foxcroft, ME 04426Get Direction
Dr. Susan L. Luthin M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Luthin
- Alternative Treatments for Hypothyroidism
Hypothyroidism refers to the medical condition in which the thyroid gland is unable to produce an adequate amount of hormones. These hormones are extremely important in various body functions. Low levels of thyroid hormone may result in the characteristic symptoms of hypothyroidism. This condition...
- What Is Excessive Sweating?
Introduction Excessive sweating is often discomforting and a hassle. Do you sweat more than other people and wondering why? Do you excessively sweat when you barely start walking or carrying out any physical activity within five minutes? Do you have the tendency of wiping your hands every time you...
- Treatments for Sinusitis
Sinusitis is a common infection, although most people who suffer from the condition use ineffective treatments. Before going to the pharmacy, you should first learn about the appropriate treatment for your condition.Sinuses are tiny openings found in the skull and are usually filled with air. They...
- Treatments for Conjunctivitis
Conjunctivitis or "pinkeye" is an infection of the conjunctiva, the thin, clear membrane coating the white of the eye and lining the inside of the eyelid. The symptoms may vary slightly depending on the cause, but are distinct: redness of the white part of the eye, tearing, a thick yellow discharge...
- How to Identify Insect Bites and Stings
The cause or severity of insect bites or stings can be determined by the symptoms. Most bug bite symptoms cause itchy or painful red bumps. Other insect bites can cause welts or blisters. The following are some clues of common insect bites:...
- How Do You Contract Meningitis?
The majority of meningitis is as a result of viruses and bacteria that harbor in our bodies. These germs normally live in the nose and throat or the intestines and can cause sickness. The bacteria can result in inflammation if they spread to the tissues lining the spinal cord and the brain....
- Dr. Haldor P. Barnes M.D.891 W Main St Dover Foxcroft ME 04426
- Dr. Steven Jay Arnold M.D.1008 W Main St Dover Foxcroft ME 04426
- Dr. George R. Kousaie MD891 W Main St Dover Foxcroft ME 04426
- Dr. Elisa J. Thompson M.D.891 W Main St Dover Foxcroft ME 04426
- Lisa Michelle Stout DO891 W Main St Dover Foxcroft ME 04426
- Dr. David B. Mcdermott M.D.891 W Main St Dover Foxcroft ME 04426