Dr. Ramprasad Sripada practices Pediatric Anesthesiology in Nashville, TN. As a pediatric anesthesiologist, Dr. Sripada treats children who have experienced an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery or a procedure. Pediatric anesthesiologists are qualified to evaluate complex problems and plan a safe anesthetic for each child. Through special training and experience, pediatric anesthesiologists provide the safest care for infants and children undergoing anesthesia.
Education and Training
Gandhi Med Coll, Bhopal Univ, Bhopal, Mp, India 1981
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- St Louis Univ Sch Of Med, Anesthesiology
Dr. Ramprasad Sripada MD's Practice location
Nashville, TN 37212Get Direction
Dr. Ramprasad Sripada MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Rheumatoid Arthritis: Exercises to Avoid
Life can be difficult for someone with RA, for sure. The pain and stiffness you feel during flare-ups are only part of the difficulty. Trouble sleeping, stress, worry, fatigue, and isolation can add to the troubles one has to deal with. While it is true that certain exercises and movements can help...
- What are the Stages of Congestive Heart Failure?
Once a heart failure is diagnosed, it is evaluated. To commence the proper evaluation of heart failure, it is essential to share a complete and accurate history of what you are experiencing and what you have experienced so far with your doctor. Providing a complete and accurate history of your...
- Everything You Need to Know About a Colonoscopy
Don’t be worried if the doctor suggests you undergo a colonoscopy. Although you might think of it as an awful procedure, it is not. Chances are you won't remember it, since you probably won't be awake. A colonoscopy is a test used by the doctor to examine the inside of the large intestines for...
- Motherhood and Rheumatoid Arthritis: Facts and Myths
Being diagnosed with a lifelong, chronic illness can affect more than just individual life. Being diagnosed at a young age means all long-term decisions must be filtered through new realities. While this is true for anyone, it can be that much more difficult for those that must learn to cope with...
- Viral vs. Bacterial Infections: Know the Difference
IntroductionBoth bacterial and viral infections are caused by microbes, such as bacteria and viruses. These microbes are spread through the following:...
- What Causes Kidney Stones? How to Prevent and Treat Kidney Stones
Kidney stones are also known as renal calculi. The occurrence of kidney stones is known as nephrolithiasis. Kidney stones in the urinary tract lead to a condition known as ureterolithiasis. Kidney stones are seen as a common occurrence in the medical world. One in twenty people tend to suffer from...
- Dr. Christopher M Lemelle MD3601 The Vanderbilt Clinic Nashville TN 37232
- Dr. Srijaya Karra Reddy M.D.3601 THE VANDERBILT CLINIC NASHVILLE TN 37232
- Peter Anthony Chin Other2200 Childrens Way Nashville TN 37232
- Dr. Humphrey Lam MD2601 Tvc Nashville TN 37232
- Dr. Brian R. Emerson M.D.2200 CHILDRENS WAY NASHVILLE TN 37232
- Dr. Elisabeth Marie Hughes MD1211 21st Ave S Nashville TN 37212