Dr. Ky Ho is a podiatrist practicing in Bakersfield, CA. Dr. Ho is a medical doctor specializing in the treatment of the foot , ankle and related parts of the leg. As a podiatrist, Dr. Ho diagnoses and treats conditions of the feet. The feet are key body parts that give a person stability, absorb shock, allow for walking and standing and are necessary for overall well-being. So, the feet need expert care. Podiatrists can specialize in surgery, wound care, sports medicine, diabetic care and pediatrics.
- Transferrin-bound and transferrin free iron uptake by cultured rat astrocytes.
- Exercise decreases cytosolic aconitase activity in the liver, spleen, and bone marrow in rats.
- A bottleneck for optical fibres.
- PCR cloning of type II polyhydroxyalkanoate biosynthesis genes from two Pseudomonas strains.
- Ultrasound-induced physiological effects and secondary metabolite (saponin) production in Panax ginseng cell cultures.
- Production of poly-3-hydroxybutyrate by Bacillus sp. JMa5 cultivated in molasses media.
- Conversion of industrial food wastes by Alcaligenes latus into polyhydroxyalkanoates.
- Assessment of various carbon sources and nutrient feeding strategies for Panax ginseng cell culture.
- Identification of the major sources of error in estrogen receptor measurements for individual laboratories using both tissue and cytosol samples.
- Effect of maternal methadone administration on the development of multiple forms of monoamine oxidase in rat brain and liver.
- Ontogenesis of multiple forms of monoamine oxidase in rat brain regions and liver.
- Development of methionine-enkephalin and naloxone binding sites in regions of rat brain.
- A relationship between estrogen sulfurylation and estrogen and progesterone receptor status in human mammary carcinoma.
- Estrogen sulfurylation as an alternative indicator of hormone dependence in human breast cancer.
Dr. Ky P. Ho DPM's Practice location
Bakersfield, CA 93309Get Direction
Dr. Ky P. Ho DPM's reviewsWrite Review
- What It's Like to Live with Type 2 Diabetes
Adapting to a healthier dietA type 2 diabetes patient needs to shift from an unhealthy diet and adapt to a much healthier diet. The recommended diet for type 2 diabetes patients includes three healthy daily meals. A type 2 diabetes patient is at risk of developing cardiovascular problems, so the...
- Ingrown Toenail Removal and Treatment
What Is an Ingrown Toenail?Ingrown toenail is the layman’s term for the medical ailment called onychocryptosis or unguis incarnatus. This is a common and painful condition that usually occurs at the end or on the outer side of the big toe. However, any toenail can still become ingrown. They...
- Being Diagnosed with Diabetes
The disease begins with a feeling of increased thirst, urination or unexplained weight changes. These symptoms should warrant a visit to the doctor so as to get your blood sugar tested. If the blood sugar level is more than 200 mg/dL, consider performing a sugar test. If you are unsure of the...
- What Causes My Ankles and Feet to Swell?
We often see the troublesome swelling in our ankles and feet, which affects our movements. Fortunately, this swelling is not very serious and you shouldn't worry about it if you are physically active. If swelling is associated with serious symptoms, it does require medical attention as it may be an...
- All About Plantar Warts
How do plantar warts form?Verruca Plantaris is the technical name for plantar warts. What are they? Warts are small benign (non-cancerous) growths on the skin. They typically occur when the skin is infected by a virus. In this case, plantar warts are caused by the human papillomavirus (HPV). This...
- What Is a Heel Spur?
A heel spur refers to a small, pointed calcaneus outgrowth from the underside of the heel. The outgrowth may be seen under the heel or at the back of the heel. Both conditions may remain painless, or it can cause pain while pressure is applied to the ball of the foot.Patients may not have any...
- Dr. John Charles Zimmerman DPM9300 Stockdale Hwy Bakersfield CA 93311
- Dr. Scott Reid Davis DPM9300 Stockdale Highway Bakersfield CA 93311
- Dr. Brandon James Hawkins DPM3857 Stockdale Hwy Bakersfield CA 93309
- Dr. Hugo R Perez DPM506 35th St Newport Beach CA 92663
- Dr. Timothy J Sill DPM2619 F St Bakersfield CA 93301
- Dr. Craig T Jex DPM4000 Stockdale Hwy Bakersfield CA 93309