Dr. Shilpa Hegde practices Pediatric Radiology in Ann Arbor, MI. A pediatric radiologist is an expert in the diagnosis of illnesses, injuries, and diseases of infants, children, and adolescents, using imaging techniques and equipment. Dr. Hegde has expertise in selecting the best imaging techniques to diagnose medical and surgical problems. Some of those techniques include x-ray, ultrasound, computed tomography (CT), magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), and nuclear medicine.
- CT findings in pediatric blunt intestinal injury.
- Determining the normal aorta size in children.
- The incidental pulmonary nodule in a child. Part 2: Commentary and suggestions for clinical management, risk communication and prevention.
- Newborn respiratory distress: airway abnormalities.
- Compression of the posterior fossa venous sinuses by epidural hemorrhage simulating venous sinus thrombosis: CT and MR findings.
- Incidental mastoid opacification in children on MRI.
- Acute Eosinophilic Pneumonia in a 16-Year-Old Boy.
- Craniometaphyseal dysplasia in a 14-month old: a case report and review of imaging differential diagnosis.
Dr. Shilpa V Hegde MD's Practice location
Ann Arbor, MI 48109Get Direction
MINNEAPOLIS, MN 55404Get Direction
Dr. Shilpa V Hegde MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Prozac Side Effects
Prozac, also called Fluoxetine, is an anti-depressant drug that is used to treat mental problems. It does this by affecting the chemicals in the brain, which may be unbalanced due to panic, anxiety, or depression. It is a drug that is used to treat mental problems, and it must be prescribed by a...
- Healthiest Starbucks Drinks
Our diet and healthThe modern way of living can have a great impact on our health. Stressful jobs with a lot of work hours leave us with not enough time to work out, go outside or have any other healthy activity, which is impacting our health. Still, the most harmful thing to our health is our diet....
- Lupus: What is it?
Lupus is a chronic autoimmune condition that causes damage to all parts of the body including the skin, joints, and internal organs....
- Surgical Procedures for Obesity
Obesity is a long-standing, deteriorating medical condition, which is incurable, but there is a continuous treatment which improves the disorder. Although it is optional, surgery is a common method of treatment amongst obese people. Normally, the criteria consists of two of the following:•...
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- William A Mize MD2525 Chicago Ave Minneapolis MN 55404
- Karen Blumberg MD2525 Chicago Ave Minneapolis MN 55404
- Dr. Mike A Abdulhadi MD2525 CHICAGO AVE MINNEAPOLIS MN 55404
- Kelly Nicole Hagedorn M.D.2525 CHICAGO AVE MINNEAPOLIS MN 55404
- Dr. Lisa Laforest M.D.2525 Chicago Ave Minneapolis MN 55404
- John J Nicotra MD2525 Chicago Ave Minneapolis MN 55404