Enrique J Rivas MD
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease119 Gannett Dr South Portland ME, 04106
Dr. Enrique Rivas is a cardiologist practicing in South Portland, ME. Dr. Rivas specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Rivas also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Univ Nac De San Agustin- Prog Acad De Med- Arequipa- Peru 1991
Universidad Nacional De San Agustin, Facultad De Medicina 1989
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- Maine Med Ctr, Cardiovascular Diseases; Jackson Mem Hosp/Jackson Hlth, Internal Medicine
Enrique J Rivas MD's Practice location
South Portland, ME 04106Get Direction
BRUNSWICK, ME 04011Get Direction
Enrique J Rivas MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rivas
- Who Should You Call If You Have Congestive Heart Failure?
Heart failure should be treated early. With the right treatment, your life expectancy can be increased. Patients observing any of the symptoms related to congestive heart failure should never wait for the regular appointment dates. Instead, they should consult your doctor in no time to avoid further...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Non-Medical Treatments for High Blood Pressure
High blood pressure, or hypertension, is a critical condition that should be taken very seriously. If left untreated for a long period of time, it can lead to fatal consequences. Many people who suffer from this condition underestimate its significance and do not follow their doctors' orders. It is...
- What Is Pituitary Dwarfism?
IntroductionPituitary dwarfism, also called growth hormone deficiency, is a medical condition wherein the pituitary gland does not produce sufficient amounts of growth hormone. This deficiency often results in children’s slow growth or short stature.An adult with pituitary dwarfism has an average...
- Breathlessness: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction An unpleasant sensation of rapid breathing or difficulty breathing is known as breathlessness. People sometimes complain of feeling winded, puffed, or out of breath. Medically, it is called as dyspnea. Breathing may hurt and the person may feel tightness in the chest. It is normal to...
- What Are the Heart Health Benefits of Arginine?
Arginine is an essential amino acid that has been in the spot light among hundreds of other nutrients because of its benefits to the heart. For many people diagnosed with heart disease, the heart-healthy benefits of this nutrient have come to the forefront. Arginine is a semi-essential amino acid...
- Lowell Ian Gerber MD174 S Freeport Rd Freeport ME 04032
- Paul D. Mcgrath MD100 Foden Road East South Portland ME 04106
- Howard B Sherman M.D.9 Healthcare Drive Biddeford ME 04005
- James B. Powers M.D.96 CAMPUS DRIVE SCARBOROUGH ME 04074
- Douglas B Sawyer MD22 BRAMHALL STREET PORTLAND ME 04102
- Marco N. Diaz M.D.96 CAMPUS DRIVE SCARBOROUGH ME 04074