Dr. Dennis F Moore MD
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology818 N Emporia St Suite 403 Wichita KS, 67214
Dr. Dennis Moore is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Wichita, KS. Dr. Moore specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Tulane Univ Sch of Med, New Orleans La 1962
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- The evaluation of gemcitabine in resistant or relapsing multiple myeloma, phase II: a Southwest Oncology Group study.
- Benign metastasizing leiomyomatosis: case report and review.
- Phase III trial of fludarabine plus cyclophosphamide compared with fludarabine for patients with previously untreated chronic lymphocytic leukemia: US Intergroup Trial E2997.
- Racial disparities in traumatic stress in prostate cancer patients: secondary analysis of a National URCC CCOP Study of 317 men.
- Small Lymphocytic Lymphoma Presenting with Hypopituitarism.
- U Tx-M D Anderson Cancer C, Internal Medicine; Vet Affairs Med Ctr, Internal Medicine; Via Christi Reg Mc/St Francis, Internal Medicine; Via Christi Reg Mc/St Francis, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Dennis F Moore MD's Practice location
Wichita, KS 67214Get Direction
Dr. Dennis F Moore MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Moore
- Tips for Young Adult Lymphoma Survivors to Make the Most of Recovery
It is extremely difficult to reenter the world and normal life after battling lymphoma. Recovery is much more than the body's physical battle, but how to balance emotions and relationships as well.However, there are specific tools that can assist in adapting back into a life that may seem...
- Lymphoma: The Importance of a Support System & Communication
Regardless of what’s being said, communication is something that many people struggle with in their personal relationships. Communication requires self-awareness, listening skills, and the ability to empathize and convey thoughts and feelings accurately. When people are diagnosed with chronic...
- What Specialists Treat Multiple Myeloma?
If you suffer from multiple myeloma, which a rare form of blood cancer, one of the most crucial decisions you will have to make is choosing a doctor who specializes in multiple myeloma. A hematologist-oncologist is the specialist you need who will manage your cancer throughout the cycle of...
- Bringing Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia Patients and Their Doctors Together via Survey
While patients may entirely admire and respect their doctors, sometimes they simply do not agree with the course of action they are proposing. While this may not be a big deal for a visit about a cold or something minimal, it can be life-altering for those with chronic conditions. That is why a...
- The Lymphoma Research Foundation's Light it Red for Lymphoma Night
Lymphoma, a cancer of the lymphatic system, currently affects over 700,000 Americans who are living with or in remission from the disease. Statistics show that every seven minutes, someone in the United States is diagnosed with the condition, which amounts to approximately 80,000 people per year.The...
- 'Sophie the Brave' Fights Childhood T-Cell Lymphoma
The story of 2-year-old Sophie Skiles and her arduous battle with T-cell lymphoma pulls at one’s heartstrings while also causing one to marvel at the faith of her Mom, Shelby.The public first learned of Sophie when a newscast about her was posted online October 20, 2017. (KLTB/abc) It soon made it...
- Dr. Hazem Edmond El-osta MD1010 N Kansas St Wichita KS 67214
- Dr. Quoc V Truong MD818 N Emporia St Wichita KS 67214
- Dr. Shaker R Dakhil MD818 N Emporia St Wichita KS 67214
- Dr. Michael W Cannon MD818 N Emporia St Wichita KS 67214
- Dr. Pavan S Reddy M.D.818 N Emporia St Wichita KS 67214
- Dr. David B Johnson MD818 N Emporia St Wichita KS 67214