Vishnu P Yelamanchi MD
Cardiologist | Interventional Cardiology1050 Old Camp Rd Suite 270 The Villages FL, 32162
Dr. Vishnu Yelamanchi is a cardiologist practicing in The Villages, FL. Dr. Yelamanchi specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Yelamanchi also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Andhra Medical College
- Prostate Cancer
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Disease
- Varicose Veins
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Peripheral Artery Disease (pad)
- Vascular Disease
Vishnu P Yelamanchi MD's Practice location
The Villages, FL 32162Get Direction
Vishnu P Yelamanchi MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Yelamanchi
- What Is Costochondritis?
What is costochondritis?Costochondritis is the term for inflammation of cartilage junctions that hold the ribs and sternum or breastbone. The condition is related to chest pain that can affect anyone in the age group of 10-21 years old. Although the pain can often occur, it still remains a mystery...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- How Can a Cardioverter-Defibrillator Treat Congestive Heart Failure?
Congestive heart failure is a common condition affecting the muscles of the heart and peripheries of the body. It leads to inefficient pumping action from the heart, which in turn results in a lesser amount of blood reaching the various parts of the body. Being highly prevalent in people aged over...
- What is Atrial Fibrillation?
Atrial fibrillation refers to irregular heart rhythm with rapid heartbeat that affect the blood flow in the body. In this condition, the irregular heartbeat starts in the upper chambers of the heart, the atria. The irregularity in the heart beat results from the problem in the electrical system of...
- A New Form of Spaghetti Has Been Designed to Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
Scientists have developed ‘super spaghetti’, a variant of the normal form made from barley flour and this new form of noodles is supposed to reduce the risk of heart disease. Super spaghetti was developed by the scientists in Italy and Spain and the report is published in, Journal of...
- What is the DASH diet?
DASH, or Dietary Approaches to Stop Hypertension, is a flexible eating plan developed by experts to lower blood pressure. Although the diet was developed for people with hypertension, it was found to be effective in losing weight, and also in reducing diabetes, metabolic syndrome, and other health...
- Prabhakara Babu Kunamneni MD1815 SALK AVE TAVARES FL 32778
- Thiruvallur Ecchambadi Vallabhan MD929 N Us Highway 441 Lady Lake FL 32159
- Thomas F Parente MD2101 Nightingale Ln Tavares FL 32778
- Hector L Garcia M.D.1020 E North Blvd Leesburg FL 34748
- Shrikanth Upadya MD1050 Old Camp Rd The Villages FL 32162
- Moises Fraifeld MD1879 Nightingale Lane Tavares FL 32778