Dr. Lin Brown is a rheumatologist practicing in Lebanon, NH. Dr. Brown specializes in the treatment of musculoskeletal diseases and systematic autoimmune conditions that can affect the bones, muscles or bones. Eventually, if not treated, these illnesses can also impact the skin, eyes, nervous system and internal organs. Dr. Brown treats diseases similar to orthopedists but does not perform surgery. Often times, research is conducted to find potential alternatives for the patients illness.
Education and Training
Med Coll of Pa, Philadelphia Pa 1979
Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine 1979
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock M C, Rheumatology; Dartmouth-Hitchcock M C, Internal Medicine
Dr. Lin Anita Brown MD's Practice location
Lebanon, NH 03756Get Direction
Dr. Lin Anita Brown MD's reviewsWrite Review
- New 3D Imaging Technique Can Lead to Better Arthritis Treatment
Arthritis is common, but not quite well understood. It is not a ‘disease’, but rather a term used to describe any disease that affects the joints. There are over 100 different forms of arthritis; however, two of the most common forms are rheumatoid arthritis (RA) and osteoarthritis. ...
- Holistic Treatments for Arthritis
Arthritis is a painful, progressive disease that affects the joints of an individual. There are many treatments available for arthritis. Each and every one of them works differently, depending on the stage of arthritis at which they are implemented. As we already know, if not treated, arthritis can...
- Is It Possible to Gain Weight When Using Lyrica for Fibromyalgia?
Fibromyalgia causes widespread chronic pain, as well as a heightened pain response to both touch and pressure. Symptoms include chronic muscle pain, fatigue, sleep issues, and tender trigger points, which are usually treated by a mixture of medications and lifestyle changes, like diet and stress...
- Lupus: Funding and Research for a Cure
There are a couple of researchers and fundraisers for lupus who are trying very hard to ensure that they come up with a cure for this disease. The research is based on ensuring that those suffering from lupus can deal with the disease comfortably as the research is underway. Researchers are...
- What is Prepatellar Bursitis?
Bursitis is a condition that causes inflammation and pain around the joints of muscles, tendons and bones. This happens when the bursa is inflamed and becomes swollen hence causing the pain. As the condition continues, its effects become clear. The affected area starts to turn red. Bursitis can...
- Ways to Cope with Depression and Fibromyalgia
Fibromyalgia can cause you to feel hopelessness and depression. You never know what you will be able to do, from one day to the next. Understanding what you can and can’t do will help you manage your chronic pain. You need to assess yourself when you get up in the morning and be honest. Be okay...
- Dr. Moe T Zan M.D.1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756
- Dr. Nicole M Orzechowski D.O.1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756
- Dr. Robert Lewis Wortmann MDOne Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756
- Dr. Jonathan David Jones M.D.1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756
- Dr. Christopher Mark Burns M.D.1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756
- Dr. Daniel A Albert MD1 Medical Center Drive Lebanon NH 03756