Dr. Subhadra Siegel M.D
Allergist and Immunologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Allergy/Immunology19 Bradhurst Ave Suite 1400 Hawthorne NY, 10532
Dr. Subhadra Siegel practices Pediatric Allergy Medicine in Hawthorne, NY. A pediatric allergist/immunologist finds and treats allergies and immune system problems that child patients suffer from. Dr. Siegel treats the reactions caused by pet dander, pollen, dust, mold spores, insect stings, food, and medications; those reactions include asthma, hay fever, hives, eczema, or a very severe and unusual reaction called anaphylaxis.
Education and Training
New York Medical College 2003
- Food Allergy, Eczema (atopic Dermatitis), Primary Immunodeficiency
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Allergic Reaction
- Hives (urticaria)
- Food Allergies
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- Schneider Children's Hospital
Dr. Subhadra Siegel M.D's Practice location
Hawthorne, NY 10532Get Direction
Dr. Subhadra Siegel M.D's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Siegel
- How Is Lupus Diagnosed?
Lupus is a chronic inflammatory disorder that develops when your organs and tissues are attacked by your own immune system. Lupus causes inflammation in numerous organs, such as the heart, skin, blood cells, joints, lungs, brain, and kidneys.It can be quite hard to diagnose lupus since its signs and...
- Is Sinusitis Preventable?
One of the leading reasons why individuals visit their doctors is sinus pain. According to research, approximately 37 million American citizens get symptoms for sinusitis like thick nasal discharge, sinus pain, and nasal congestion. That figure is on the rise due to an increase in pollutants and...
- What Is Loratadine: Uses, Dosage, and Side Effects
Generic Name: LoratadineBrand Name(s): Alavert, Tavist ND, Dimetapp ND, Claritin RediTabsWhat is loratadine?Loratadine is an antihistamine that blocks the action of histamine, which is a chemical released by mast cells in response to an allergen. When histamine is released, it causes symptoms of...
- Symbicort (Budesonide/Formoterol) Inhalation Aerosol
What is Symbicort?Symbicort is a combination drug used for the management of asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) symptoms. The two active ingredients of Symbicort are budesonide and formoterol. This combination helps relax the airways and makes breathing easier.Budesonide can be...
- Is Vaccination an Old Method or Another Achievement of the Modern Era?
In the early 19th to the 20th century, parents would have been surprised to know that future generations would be free from childhood diseases. Diphtheria was then one of the most common diseases that took the lives of thousands of children, while polio left thousands of children crippled. Measles...
- Why Do Some Vaccines Have to Be Injected Twice?
What is active immunity?...
- Dr. Caroline G Bauman MD115 Davis Ave White Plains NY 10605
- Dr. Anil Gupta MD1624 Crosby Ave Bronx NY 10461
- Dr. Francisco Montano M.D.2013 Crompond Rd Yorktown Heights NY 10598
- Dr. Marvat Nassef MD3959 Broadway New York NY 10032
- Ms. Ronit Herzog MD3959 Broadway New York NY 10032
- Dr. Maria theresa J Quilop M.D.1200 Waters Pl Bronx NY 10461