Dr. Gregory Caudill M.D.
Psychiatrist | Psychiatry505 Parnassus Ave # M-1202 San Francisco CA, 94143
Dr. Gregory Caudill is a psychiatrist practicing in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Caudill is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Caudill diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Caudill may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. Caudill treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD and other mental illnesses.
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
Dr. Gregory Caudill M.D.'s Practice location
San Francisco, CA 94143Get Direction
Winston Salem, NC 27157Get Direction
NEW ORLEANS, LA 70115Get Direction
Dr. Gregory Caudill M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Caudill
- What is Post Partum Depression?
Mood swings are normal after giving birth. Your emotions could be so high then down the next minute. These changes in emotion is called post partum baby blues, which begins two to three days after giving birth and usually lasts for two weeks.On the other hand, some moms or new moms experience severe...
- St. John's Wort: Benefits, Uses, Dosage, and Side Effects
St. John's wort is basically a plant which existed only in Europe, but today the plant can be found in USA and also some parts of Canada. The plant has oval-shaped leaves and golden-yellow flowers. The plant is attractive to look at having colorful petals and the colors of the flower are a mixed of...
- Anxiety Increases the Risk of Heart Attack
As men age, their risk of heart attack rises, especially if they are prone to anxiety. In a 12-year study, anxiety was found to increase the risk of heart attack by 30% to 40% in men who are anxious when compared to men who are calmer, irrespective of other personality and risk factors. In this...
- What Are Different Cognitive Behavioral Techniques?
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy is an effective way of treating several mental conditions such as:...
- Understanding the Different Types of Multiple Sclerosis
Since MS does not progress in the same manner, professionals have divided the disease into four phenotypes based on the manner in which the disease progresses. The four types of multiple sclerosis are Clinically Isolated Syndrome, Relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis, Primary Progressive Multiple...
- Everything You Need To Know About Depression
What is Depression?Depression is a mental illness in which a person constantly feels sad, anxious, hopeless, angry, and worthless. Regardless of age, this mental instability can affect any person at any time.Types of DepressionPeople experience this mood disorder in different ways. On the basis of...
- Dr. Vladimir Bokarius M.D., PH.D., L.AC3260 Blume Drive Richmond California 94806
- Dr. Janice E. Cohen M.D.Inner Sunset San Francisco CA 94122
- Dr. Frank A. Stanton M.D.2275 Arlington Dr San Leandro CA 94578
- Dr. William W. Foote M.D.1819 Union St San Francisco CA 94123
- Dr. Kurt Edward Biehl MD1440 168th Avenue San Leandro California 94573
- Dr. Melissa E. Vallas M.D.2045 Fairmont Drive San Leandro California 94578