Dr. Bradley Christopher Linden M.D.
Surgeon (Pediatric) | Pediatric Surgery300 Longwood Ave Children's Hospital Boston MA, 02115
Dr. Bradley Linden practices Pediatric Surgery in Boston, MA. Dr. Linden treats children who have an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery. Some of the surgical problems seen by pediatric surgeons are often quite different from those commonly seen by adult or general surgeons. Dr. Lindendiagnoses, treats, and manages childrens surgical needs such as abnormalities of the groin in childhood and, surgical repair of birth defects, surgical care of tumors, transplantation operations, and endoscopic procedures.
Education and Training
University Of Minn Med School In Minneapolis 1996
- Pediatric tracheal disruption repaired via median sternotomy.
- Thoracoscopic aortopexy for treatment of tracheomalacia in infants and children.
- Congenital intra-abdominal bilateral juvenile granulosa cell tumors of the testis associated with constitutional loss of material from chromosome 4.
- Transoral closure of a perforation of the hypopharynx from blunt trauma.
- Use of negative pressure wound therapy for abdominal wounds in neonates and infants.
- Early results of an objective feedback-directed system for the staged traction repair of long-gap esophageal atresia.
- A Single Institution's Overweight Pediatric Population and Their Associated Comorbid Conditions.
- A modern cohort of duodenal obstruction patients: predictors of delayed transition to full enteral nutrition.
- Postoperative Complications in Children With Crohn Disease Treated With Infliximab.
- Development of a true primary repair for the full spectrum of esophageal atresia.
- University Of Minnesota
Dr. Bradley Christopher Linden M.D.'s Practice location
Boston, MA 02115Get Direction
MINNEAPOLIS, MN 55404Get Direction
Dr. Bradley Christopher Linden M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Linden
- An Appendectomy for Appendicitis
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a tube-like extension attached to the large intestine. The appendix has no known function, but one thing for certain is that one can live without it with no apparent consequences.Appendicitis is a life and death kind of matter and should be treated...
- What Is Hydrocele Repair?
Hydrocele repair is a surgical process that aims to correct the swelling of the scrotum that occurs as a result of hydroceles. A hydrocele is a painless buildup of fluid around the testicles. Fluid buildup causes the scrotum and the groin area to swell. This swelling can make you uncomfortable even...
- How to Prepare for Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy refers to a surgical procedure done for the purpose of repairing or removing a hydrocele, a buildup of watery fluid around one or both testicles. This sac swells as fluid accumulates, causing discomfort but usually no pain. Since hydrocelectomy involves a sensitive part of the...
- What Are the Risks of Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy, also called hydrocele repair, is a surgical procedure that aims to remove or repair a hydrocele, a sac of fluid that forms around a testicle, causing swelling and pain.Hydrocelectomy is like all other surgeries—risky, and one may get hurt during the procedure, react to the...
- Understanding Hernia and Hernia Surgery
Feeling pain and swelling in the groin region can be a very unpleasant experience, especially when the pain gets worse when you cough or lift heavy objects. Experiencing these symptoms might signify the presence of groin hernia. A groin hernia is usually referred to in medical terms as an inguinal...
- Everything You Need to Know About an Adenoidectomy
What Are Adenoids?Adenoids are the immune system’s component which assists in the fight against infections and offers the body protection from viral and bacterial attack.Adenoids are found in children only. They begin to develop as soon as a child is born and reach their maximum when the child is...
- Dr. Patrick J Javid M.D.Children's Hospital Fegan 3 Boston MA 02115
- Dr. Tom Jaksic MD, PHD300 Longwood Ave Boston MA 02115
- Dr. Christopher B. Weldon M.D.300 Longwood Ave Boston MA 02115
- Dr. Emily Rachel Christison-lagay MD55 Fruit Street Boston MA 02114
- Dr. Thomas Hamilton M.D.300 Longwood Ave Boston MA 02115
- Dr. Walter J Chwals MD800 WASHINGTON ST BOSTON MA 02111