Dr. Bradley Christopher Linden M.D.
Surgeon (Pediatric) | Pediatric Surgery300 Longwood Ave Children's Hospital Boston MA, 02115
Dr. Bradley Linden practices Pediatric Surgery in Boston, MA. Dr. Linden treats children who have an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery. Some of the surgical problems seen by pediatric surgeons are often quite different from those commonly seen by adult or general surgeons. Dr. Lindendiagnoses, treats, and manages childrens surgical needs such as abnormalities of the groin in childhood and, surgical repair of birth defects, surgical care of tumors, transplantation operations, and endoscopic procedures.
Education and Training
University Of Minn Med School In Minneapolis 1996
- Pediatric tracheal disruption repaired via median sternotomy.
- Thoracoscopic aortopexy for treatment of tracheomalacia in infants and children.
- Congenital intra-abdominal bilateral juvenile granulosa cell tumors of the testis associated with constitutional loss of material from chromosome 4.
- Transoral closure of a perforation of the hypopharynx from blunt trauma.
- Use of negative pressure wound therapy for abdominal wounds in neonates and infants.
- Early results of an objective feedback-directed system for the staged traction repair of long-gap esophageal atresia.
- A Single Institution's Overweight Pediatric Population and Their Associated Comorbid Conditions.
- A modern cohort of duodenal obstruction patients: predictors of delayed transition to full enteral nutrition.
- Postoperative Complications in Children With Crohn Disease Treated With Infliximab.
- Development of a true primary repair for the full spectrum of esophageal atresia.
- University Of Minnesota
Dr. Bradley Christopher Linden M.D.'s Practice location
Boston, MA 02115Get Direction
MINNEAPOLIS, MN 55404Get Direction
Dr. Bradley Christopher Linden M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Linden
- Epigastric Hernia: Get the Facts
A hernia is a condition in which some part of an internal organ grows through an opening and protrudes to some other area, thereby altering its normal location.There are many types of hernia, but the epigastric hernia is the most common form. An epigastric hernia occurs when abdominal tissue...
- Understanding Hernia and Hernia Surgery
Feeling pain and swelling in the groin region can be a very unpleasant experience, especially when the pain gets worse when you cough or lift heavy objects. Experiencing these symptoms might signify the presence of groin hernia. A groin hernia is usually referred to in medical terms as an inguinal...
- Are There Risks To A Circumcision?
It is a procedure that takes just a few minutes to remove the foreskin of a male’s penis.This process has been associated with a number of things; some of them are true,while others are not. Depending on the circumstances, different people have viewed circumcision as an act that comes with its own...
- What Can I Expect After Undergoing Laparoscopic Hernia Repair?
In laparoscopic hernia repair, the surgeon makes a small incision in or just under your umbilicus and inserts a narrow tube to pump carbon dioxide into your abdomen. The gas lifts organs and other tissue, allowing a good view of your internal structures. The surgeon then inserts a telescope-like...
- An Appendectomy for Appendicitis
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a tube-like extension attached to the large intestine. The appendix has no known function, but one thing for certain is that one can live without it with no apparent consequences.Appendicitis is a life and death kind of matter and should be treated...
- What Are the Risks of Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy, also called hydrocele repair, is a surgical procedure that aims to remove or repair a hydrocele, a sac of fluid that forms around a testicle, causing swelling and pain.Hydrocelectomy is like all other surgeries—risky, and one may get hurt during the procedure, react to the...
- Dr. Patrick J Javid M.D.Children's Hospital Fegan 3 Boston MA 02115
- Dr. Christopher B. Weldon M.D.300 Longwood Ave Boston MA 02115
- Dr. Tom Jaksic MD, PHD300 Longwood Ave Boston MA 02115
- Dr. Thomas Hamilton M.D.300 Longwood Ave Boston MA 02115
- Dr. Emily Rachel Christison-lagay MD55 Fruit Street Boston MA 02114
- Dr. Elizabeth Sailhamer Soukup M.D., M.M.SC.300 Longwood Ave Boston MA 02115