Dr. Brian Mcinroy is an interventional radiologist practicing in Camp Hill, PA. Dr. Mcinroy specializes in minimally invasive, targeted treatments. Interventional radiologists use X-Rays, MRIs and other advanced imaging to put catheters in the body in order to treat the source of the disease internally. Many conditions that once required surgery can now have less risk, less pain and fewer invasions when treated by an interventional radiologist.
Education and Training
Temple University School of Medicine 1992
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
- Cleveland Clinic
Brian Donnal Mcinroy MD's Practice location
Camp Hill, PA 17011Get Direction
Lewisberry, PA 17339Get Direction
Brian Donnal Mcinroy MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Soon Lab Grown Muscle Fibers May Help in Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD) is one of the most common forms of inherited dystrophies today. It touches mainly young boys, and the majority of those with DMD become wheelchair ridden by their teenage years, and most would not expect to live into their 30's. Currently, there is not an effective...
- Are There Natural Ways to Boost the Immune System?
Herbs in small doses are proper medicines. Our ancient ancestors, knowing of the powers of herbs, collected them in a particular accordance with motions of the Moon and Sun.Today, scientists have learned almost everything about all the possible influences of herbs on our body and are aware of...
- What to Expect During Your First Trimester
For women, being pregnant is very exciting time. However, not all women experience pregnancy in the same way. Some women experience discomfort from the onset of pregnancy while other women feel great and are glowing. Pregnancy is a roller-coaster- different for every woman, and a time where we...
- The Benefits of Grapefruit, the "Fruit of Paradise"
Grapefruit is a very tangy, citrus fruit that looks just like an orange but is not as sweet. Grapefruit was named for the way it grows (in bunches, just like grapes). The fruit has a fleshy interior that is often red, white, or pink in color.Grapefruit is a new radial fruit that developed naturally...
- Plaque Attack: Habits That Lead to Plaque Formation
It goes without saying that good habits are the key for healthy teeth without plaque. Richard Price, DMD, spokesman for the American Dental Association, says that having teeth without plaque is easy. One needs to be consistent with healthy habits to have the best results.Plaque is a film of bacteria...
- How to Prepare for Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy refers to a surgical procedure done for the purpose of repairing or removing a hydrocele, a buildup of watery fluid around one or both testicles. This sac swells as fluid accumulates, causing discomfort but usually no pain. Since hydrocelectomy involves a sensitive part of the...
- Jay David Goodman MD629d Lowther Rd Lewisberry PA 17339
- Samir C. Jethwa DO629d Lowther Rd Lewisberry PA 17339
- Jason L Pennypacker MD629D LOWTHER RD LEWISBERRY PA 17339
- Paul Licata MD629d Lowther Rd Lewisberry PA 17339
- Dr. David Rand Kirtland M.D.500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- David H Field M.D.500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033