Dr. Charles David Gordon M.D.
Neurologist | Neurology1918 Randolph Rd Suite 400 Charlotte NC, 28207
Dr. Charles Gordon practices Neuropathology in Charlotte, NC. Dr. Gordon studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Boston Univ Sch of Med, Boston Ma 1985
- Faulkner Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Faulkner Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Faulkner Hospital 1986
- Faulkner Hospital 1985
- Faulkner Hospital / Boston, MA, Neurology 1988
- Faulkner Hospital 1989
- (Neurology), FAULKNER HOSPITAL, BOSTON, MA 1988
Dr. Charles David Gordon M.D.'s Practice location
Charlotte, NC 28207Get Direction
Ann Arbor, MI 48104Get Direction
Dr. Charles David Gordon M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gordon
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Stroke?
Stroke can occur at any time of your life. However, those who have attained 65+ years are more prone to getting a stroke. It is also important to note that other factors such as family history, alcohol, smoking, medical history, and your ethnicity can trigger the occurrence of stroke. If you think...
- "There is a Bridge": A Documentary About the Importance of Human Connections with Alzheimer's
"There is a Bridge" by the Memory Bridge is not only a groundbreaking documentary about Alzheimer's disease, but it also helps people to understand the importance of humanity and further understand those who are terminally ill.Alzheimer’s is one of the leading causes of death in the United States....
- It’s Time to Fight Parkinson’s Disease Through Exercise, Says South Carolina Gym
Going to the gym regularly can significantly help to combat Parkinson’s disease. According to Cody Cooper from Grit Box Fitness, Parkinson’s progression can be delayed due to the forced intense exercise. Not only that, but it also helps a lot with the enhancing strength and stability.What is...
- Being Bilingual is Advantageous for Alzheimer's Patients
One of the reasons why Alzheimer’s disease is an unwanted menace is the debilitating effects of it has that are widely manifested through symptoms that affect the mental and cognitive abilities of the victims. Imagine having a loved one who can no longer recall their first name, children or even...
- Dementia Simulator Puts Caregivers in Patients' POV
Dementia is a complex ailment that can be challenging for caregivers and healthcare providers. Dementia simulation is one of the best ways of creating a near-reality experience while also exposing healthcare providers to the ups and downs of living with dementia.Statistics show that this condition...
- New Study: How a Mediterranean-style Diet Can Fight Multiple Sclerosis
New research is currently being developed at New York’s Mount Sinai Hospital, studying how food can be used as a treatment option to tackle MS. Neurologist Ilana Katz Sand is leading one of the first clinical trials to research the connection between food, gut bacteria, and MS symptoms. The...
- Dr. Mohammad Bolouri MD7809 Sardis Road Charlotte NC 28270
- Mr. Sunil Mehta M.D.815 Cox Rd Gastonia NC 28054
- Dr. Mausumi Lidogoster M.D.301 E 17th St New York NY 10003
- Dr. Robert A Nahouraii MD1900 Randolph Rd Charlotte NC 28207
- Dr. Joseph Nathan Chipman MDDepartment Of Neurology Winston Salem NC 27157
- Dr. Andrea Diedrich MD3541 Randolph Rd Charlotte NC 28211