Dr. Floyd Joseph Fantelli MD
Pathologist | Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology3100 Channing Way Idaho Falls ID, 83404
Dr. Floyd Fantelli is a pathologist practicing in Idaho Falls, ID. Dr. Fantelli is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Fantelli can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Fantelli may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
Oh State Univ Coll of Med, Columbus Oh 1976
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
- Cleveland Clinic Fndn, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology
Dr. Floyd Joseph Fantelli MD's Practice location
Idaho Falls, ID 83404Get Direction
Dr. Floyd Joseph Fantelli MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Fantelli
- 5 Tips on Living with Mononucleosis
People with the mononucleosis (or mono) infection can live perfectly normal lives by doing what is best for them during their period of affliction. In this review, I have outlined the most essential tips on living with mononucleosis. In choosing these tips, the emphasis was focused on the well-being...
- Holistic Treatment for Cholera
Holistic Treatment for CholeraCholera is an infection that is caused by a bacterium known as Vibrio cholerae. This is a bacterium that is capable of surviving for an extremely long time, even in unpleasant environments. As a result of this factor, the bacteria can spread cholera very fast.Cholera...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is Prostate Cancer: Get the Facts
Cancer has become one of the most dangerous infections in the world. Various medical researches have shown that cancer problems have increased drastically over the last few weeks. These infections have posed a big threat to the community since most of them require serious treatment. The treatment is...
- Mononucleosis: Am I Contagious Throughout the Duration of My Condition?
Mononucleosis is a disease that is spread through the Epstein-Barr virus. Specific details about the virus is still unknown. This virus is known to exhibit fatigue in people, accompanied by an aching body, swollen lymph nodes, and fever. This disease is known to be spread through saliva and other...
- Alternative Treatments for Cholera
Alternative Treatments for CholeraCholera is one of the most dangerous infectious diseases around the world, occurring mostly in Africa and other areas with a similar climate. The infection is mostly found in areas with extraordinarily high populations and poor sanitation services.Cholera is caused...
- Dr. Matt Tannenbaum MD3100 Channing Way Idaho Falls ID 83404
- Dr. David G Martin-reay MD3100 Channing Way Idaho Falls ID 83404
- Dr. Ezra Daniel Ellis M.D.3100 Channing Way Idaho Falls ID 83404
- Dr. Gabriele Emma Teermann MD3100 Channing Way Idaho Falls ID 83404
- Dr. Gary Earl Ellwein MD3100 Channing Way Idaho Falls ID 83404
- Scott M Blake DDS333 S Woodruff Ave Idaho Falls ID 83401