Jerry Williams is a physical therapist practicing in Manitowoc, WI. Jerry Williams specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Jerry Williams can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Jerry Williams will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Jerry L Williams P.T.'s Practice location
Manitowoc, WI 54220Get Direction
Jerry L Williams P.T.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Physical Therapy?
Many diseases, disorders, and habits can potentially prevent you from carrying out an individual's typical day-to-day activities. Physical therapy is a treatment option to relieve pain and to help people who suffer from disorders, injuries, and diseases to get back into their daily routine. It helps...
- Alternative Treatments for Stroke
Knowing about the treatment and care of stroke victims is important. When a victim shows stroke-like signs and symptoms, a neurologist must confirm the symptoms as well as identify the type of stroke the victim is suffering from, the affected areas, and the level of damage. This will help in...
- Occupational Therapy vs. Physical Therapy
Therapy is synonymous with treatment, which means that it is a course of action taken to correct a particular health problem. As with other fields, there are different approaches to therapy such as occupational and physical therapy. They are both recognized professions and the practitioners must be...
- Can Certain Lifestyle Choices Influence the Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is an illness that affects the body’s nervous system and whose cure has yet to be found. MS is characterized by varying signs and symptoms depending on which part of the nervous system is affected. The main and most common signs and symptoms observable in most patients...
- Tips On Recovering From Open Hernia Repair
After surgery, the first thing everyone would like to ask the doctor is about recovery. Undoubtedly, no one wants to stay bedridden for very long and everyone wants to restart their normal activities as soon as possible. While the recovery time for open hernia repair varies from person to person,...
- Self-Care for Parkinson's Disease Patients
At some point in the development of the disease, Parkinson’s affects the patient’s life. Nothing can prepare you for the feeling brought upon by hearing the diagnosis, which sometimes may seem numbing and scary. Parkinson’s disease isn’t curable, and knowing that you will have the disease...
- Jill S. Keil MPT544 Fairway Dr Brillion WI 54110
- Ms. River Lyn Fetterer DPT960 S Rapids Rd Manitowoc WI 54220
- Mrs. Stephanie L Mccabe DPT501 N 10th St Manitowoc WI 54220
- Mrs. Stacey Ann Eck PT, DPT5000 Memorial Dr Two Rivers WI 54241
- Christine Margaret Whatley P.T.2300 Western Ave Manitowoc WI 54220
- Sandra Jean Baatz P.T.2300 Western Ave Manitowoc WI 54220