Dr. Daniel Mcclenathan is a pediatric gastroenterologist practicing in Saint Petersburg, FL. Dr. Mcclenathan specializes in digestive system, liver or nutritional problems in children from the newborn period to their teens. Conditions such as irritable bowel syndrome, lactose intolerance, chronic constipation or obesity can all be treated by a pediatric gastroenterologist.
Education and Training
Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans 1977
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Gastroenterology
- Retrograde esophagoscopy for foreign body removal.
- A new variant of type IV glycogenosis: deficiency of branching enzyme activity without apparent progressive liver disease.
- Hypoglycemia in type IV glycogenosis: hepatic improvement in two patients with nutritional management.
- Food allergy. Cow milk and other common culprits.
- The effect of bile duct obstruction on the clearance of circulating IgA immune complexes.
- Celiac Disease
- Crohn's Disease
- Acid Reflux
- Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health Program A
Dr. Daniel Theodore Mcclenathan MD's Practice location
Saint Petersburg, FL 33701Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Daniel Theodore Mcclenathan MD | Emergency Physician | Pediatric Gastroenterology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Daniel Theodore Mcclenathan MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mcclenathan
- What Is a GI Cocktail?
Introduction A GI cocktail or gastrointestinal cocktail is actually a mixture of liquid antacid, viscous lidocaine, and an anticholinergic agent. A GI cocktail is primarily used to treat dyspepsia.There are a wide variety of GI cocktail recipes nowadays. One popular recipe is a mixture of viscous...
- What Is Reye's Syndrome: Causes and Treatments
What is Reye’s syndrome?Reye's syndrome is a rare but serious condition that can cause swelling of the liver and brain. Even though this condition can occur at any age, it is mostly reported to affect children and teenagers, especially those who are trying to recover from viral infections, such as...
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- What Could Uncontrollable Shivering Mean?
Uncontrollable shivering is characterized by the rapid shifting between muscle relaxation and contraction. It is through these contractions that the body warms itself up when exposed to cold. Shivering is not always accompanied by fever. In some cases, shivering may occur before the onset of...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
- Dr. Ajay D Gohil MD7230 Engle Rd Fort Wayne IN 46804
- Dr. Leon Julio Reinstein M.D.2100 Erwin Rd Durham NC 27705
- Dr. Viraine S. Weerasooriya MD601 5th St. S. Saint Petersburg FL 33701
- Ms. Rosa J Cuenca MD3003 W Dr Mlk Jr Blvd Tampa FL 33607
- Dr. Eduardo P. Beltroy M.D.1212 Pleasant St. Des Moines IA 50309
- Mr. Thiru S Arasu MD3003 W Dr Mlk Jr Blvd Tampa FL 33607