Dr. Karleen Boparai DMD
Dentist | General Practice4425 TREAT BLVD STE A CONCORD CA, 94521
Dr. Boparai earned her B.S. in Physiology from the San Jose State University. She received her D.M.D. from Boston University, Massachusetts. She then completed an Advanced education in General Dentistry ...
- Restorative Dentistry:composite (tooth-colored) Dental Fillings
- Restorative Dentistry:dental Crowns
- Restorative Dentistry:dental Bridges
- Restorative Dentistry:dental Implants (restoration)
- Restorative Dentistry:partial Dentures
- Restorative Dentistry:dentures (upper And Lower)
- Restorative Dentistry:denture Repair
- Periodontics:gum Surgery
- Periodontics:non-surgical Gum Treatment
- Periodontics:root Planing
- Endodontics:root Canal Therapy
- Endodontics:single Visit Root Canals
- Endodontics:molar Endodontics
- Oral Surgery:simple Tooth Extractions
- Oral Surgery:impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Oral Surgery:dental Implants (surgical Placement)
- Oral Surgery:non-impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Dental Brands Our Office Can Provide:crest Whitestrips
- Dental Brands Our Office Can Provide:diagnodent
- Dental Brands Our Office Can Provide:invisalign
- Dental Brands Our Office Can Provide:lumineers By Cerinate
- Dental Brands Our Office Can Provide:mac Veneers
- Dental Brands Our Office Can Provide:zoom!
- Special Needs Met:physical Disabilities
- Special Needs Met:wheelchair Access Requirements
- Cosmetic Dentistry:snap On Smile
- Cosmetic Dentistry:crest Whitestrips
- Cosmetic Dentistry:mac Veneers
- Cosmetic Dentistry:lumineers By Cerinate
- Cosmetic Dentistry:in Office Teeth Whitening
- Cosmetic Dentistry:zoom! (1 Hour In-office Teeth Whitening Process)
- Cosmetic Dentistry:teeth Whitening
- Cosmetic Dentistry:dental Bonding
- Cosmetic Dentistry:porcelain Dental Veneers
- Orthodontics:for Adults
- Orthodontics:for Children
- Orthodontics:straight Wire Dental Braces
- Technology:ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
- Technology:digital Xray (cdr)
- Technology:imaging (&rsquo
Dr. Karleen Boparai DMD's Practice location
Fremont, CA 94539Get Direction
CONCORD, CA 94521Get Direction
- Dental Sealants May Present BPA in Saliva
Dental fillings for children were worrisome because of the presence of mercury in the amalgam. The latest addition to this fear is the chemical Bisphenol-A (BPA) in dental sealants and white fillings. BPA is a resin used in plastics, including water bottles and metal food can liners. Many studies...
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- When Should I Replace My Toothbrush?
A toothbrush is not as clean as we think, and harbors more than 100 million bacteria, according to researchers at the University of Manchester in England. This includes E. coli bacteria, which cause diarrhea, and staphylococci bacteria, which cause skin infections. “This condition is the same as...
- What is a Tooth Abscess?
A tooth abscess refers to the accumulation of pus caused by a bacterial infection at the root of the tooth or between the tooth and gum. Abscess at the tip of the root is known as periapical abscess, while those found in the gums are referred to as periodontal abscesses. Tooth abscesses should be...
- Snoring Problem? This Dentist May Have the Solution
Dentists can actually be extremely useful to determine why patients are snoring. Many would normally ignore snoring, as it has often been pushed aside as a "joke". But, in reality, it should be a cause of concern.A worrying fact about snoring is that people take it as something normal until it is...
- Dr. Kent Eston Davis D. M. D.5100 Clayton Rd Concord CA 94521
- Dr. Varundeep K Grewal D.D.S, M.P.H5387 Aspenwood Ct Concord CA 94521
- Michael Robert Becker DDS1494 Washington Blvd Concord CA 94521
- Dr. Lyla Maliheh Turkzadeh DMD4450 Clayton Rd Concord CA 94521
- Dr. Gene allen R Herrera DDS5161 Clayton Rd Concord CA 94521
- Dr. Julio Mendoza DDS1494 Balhan Dr Concord CA 94521