Dr. Lonnie Luscavage is an ophthalmologist practicing in Kennett Square, PA. Dr. Luscavage specializes in eye and vision care. As an ophthalmologist, Dr. Luscavage can practice medicine as well as surgery. Opthalmologists can perform surgeries because they have their medical degrees along with at least eight years of additional training. Dr. Luscavage can diagnose and treat diseases, perform eye operations and prescribe eye glasses and contacts. Ophthalmologists can also specialize even further in a specific area of eye care.
Education and Training
Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 1996
Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University 1996
OphthalmologyAmerican Board of OphthalmologyABO
Dr. Dr. Lonnie Luscavage, MD's Expert Contributions
What Is An Eye Emergency?When something is going wrong with their eyes, many patients don't know if this is something to worry about or just let go. In this article, we will clarify those conditions that are urgent and should be evaluated by an ophthalmologist like Dr. Luscavage right away. Although...
- Macular Degeneration
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Fellow American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Univ Of Pa Hlth System, Ophthalmology; Christiana Care Hlth Servs Inc, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Scheie Eye Institute
- University of Pennsylvania Affiliated Hospitals 1997
- University of Pennsylvania Health System Program
Dr. Dr. Lonnie Luscavage, MD's Practice location
Kennett Square, PA 19348Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Dr. Lonnie Luscavage, MD | Ophthalmologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Dr. Lonnie Luscavage, MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Luscavage
- Signs and Symptoms of Conjunctivitis
There are many causes of conjunctivitis such as:...
- What is Color Blindness?
Color blindness is not a real blindness but a deficiency in seeing colors. People having color blindness can’t distinguish between certain colors, like red and green, or blue and yellow. The red and green color deficiency is the most common type of this condition.What causes color blindness?It is...
- What Is Bacterial Conjunctivitis?
What is bacterial conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis is an inflammation of the palpebral or bulbar part of the eye. There are many types and many causes of conjunctivitis. One common type is bacterial conjunctivitis, wherein bacteria that infect the eyes spread through direct contact with an infected...
- What are the Side Effects of Cataract Surgery?
Cataract is a disease which makes an eye lens to appear cloudy, thus reducing the eyesight. A normal eye lens assists in focusing light onto the retina for clear and undistorted image appearance. When a cataract forms in the eye, it makes images appear blurred and distorted. Although cataracts can...
- Cataract Surgery: What is an Intraocular Lens?
When the eye’s natural lenses are removed during cataract surgery, they are replaced by artificial lenses known as intraocular lenses (IOLs). They are also used to correct a patient’s vision during a surgical procedure known as refractive lens exchange.Intraocular lenses are FDA-approved and...
- Reasons Why You Would Need Laser Eye Surgery
Fast on the heels of FDA approval, the passage of nearly two decades has seen Lasik eye surgery (laser in situ keratomileusis), assuming the number one spot in elective surgical procedures opted by the American public. Lasik has redefined eye care by surgically reshaping the cornea of the eye in...
- Dr. Stephen Sinclair M.D.200 East State Street Media Pennsylvania 19063
- Dr. Bruce R Saran MD455 Woodview Road West Grove PA 19390
- Dr. Paula Ko MD1207 N Scott St Wilmington DE 19806
- Dr. Steven K Luminais MD3000 C G Zinn Road Thorndale PA 19372
- Dr. Leonard H. Ginsburg M.D.100 W SPROUL ROAD SPRINGFIELD PA 19064
- Dr. Weiye Li M.D.311 E Baltimore Pike Media PA 19063