For over 20 years, We have been providing Kansas Citians with the most technologically advanced and effective surgical and non-surgical foot care available in a comfortable, modern atmosphere. For these ...
- Bunion Surgery/tailor's Bunion Correction
- Hammertoe Repair
- Metatarsal Correction
- Tendon Repair And Reconstruction
- Ingrown Toenail Procedure
- Wart Removal
- Forefoot Fracture Repair
- Soft Tissue Tumor
- FellowAmerican College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons 1993
- DiplomateAmerican Board Of Podiatric Surgery 1993
- Kansas City Podiatric Residency Program Podiatric Medicine/Surgery 1991
Experience & Accolades
- Team PodiatristSporting Kansas City, Professional Soccer Club
Dr. Mitchell F Dorris D.P.M.'s Practice location
Overland Park, KS 66204Get Direction
Kansas City, MO 64114Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Mitchell F Dorris D.P.M. | Podiatrist (Foot and Ankle Specialist) | Foot Surgery
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Mitchell F Dorris D.P.M.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Dorris
- Lisa w.
Very professional and knowledgeable.
Dr. Mitchell Dorris.
- Plantar Fasciitis: Treatment and Therapy for Plantar Fasciitis
Meaning of Plantar FasciitisOne of the most common causes of heel pain is called plantar fasciitis. A flat band of ligament or tissue connects the heel bone to the toes. This ligament is called the plantar fascia, which also provides support to the arch of the foot. If the plantar fascia is...
- All About Plantar Warts
How do plantar warts form?Verruca Plantaris is the technical name for plantar warts. What are they? Warts are small benign (non-cancerous) growths on the skin. They typically occur when the skin is infected by a virus. In this case, plantar warts are caused by the human papillomavirus (HPV). This...
- What Is a Heel Spur?
A heel spur refers to a small, pointed calcaneus outgrowth from the underside of the heel. The outgrowth may be seen under the heel or at the back of the heel. Both conditions may remain painless, or it can cause pain while pressure is applied to the ball of the foot.Patients may not have any...
- Being Diagnosed with Diabetes
The disease begins with a feeling of increased thirst, urination or unexplained weight changes. These symptoms should warrant a visit to the doctor so as to get your blood sugar tested. If the blood sugar level is more than 200 mg/dL, consider performing a sugar test. If you are unsure of the...
- What Is Sever's Disease: Causes and Treatment
Sever's disease is a type of heel injury that usually occurs in children who are physically active. Most children experience temporary pain without long-term damage. Sever's disease was first described in 1912 by an American doctor named James Warren Sever. The condition is also called calcaneal...
- What Causes My Ankles and Feet to Swell?
We often see the troublesome swelling in our ankles and feet, which affects our movements. Fortunately, this swelling is not very serious and you shouldn't worry about it if you are physically active. If swelling is associated with serious symptoms, it does require medical attention as it may be an...
- Robert A Bondi DPM224 Ne Tudor Rd Lees Summit MO 64086
- Dr. Jennifer G Phillips DPM7230 W 129th St Overland Park KS 66213
- Dr. Brian L. Ware DPM411 Nichols Rd Kansas City MO 64112
- Dr. Justin J. Raatz D.P.M7900 Lees Summit Rd Kansas City MO 64139
- Dr. David B Laha DPM7230 W 129th St Overland Park KS 66213
- Mrs. Julie Jeanette Jones DPM5601 Ne Antioch Rd Kansas City MO 64119