Tangela Lee Bass ACUPUNCTURIST
Acupuncturist8013 Heavenly Valley Dr Henrico VA, 23231
Tangela Bass is an acupuncturist practicing in Henrico, VA. Dr. Bass evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Bass treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Tangela Lee Bass ACUPUNCTURIST's Practice location
Henrico, VA 23231Get Direction
- What to Expect While Undergoing an Acupuncture
Before having your first acupuncture treatment, there are numerous things you should keep in mind. Most acupuncture points are situated on the legs and lower arms, so it’s important to wear clothes that will allow easy access to such areas. Moreover, avoid going for treatment while hungry or right...
- Reasons Why You Need Acupuncture
If you haven’t tried acupuncture and you’re wondering whether it’s effective, here are several supportive reasons why you should give it a try: ...
- Acupuncture: Everything you Need to Know
Acupuncture is a form of treatment derived from ancient Western Chinese medicine. Needles are gently inserted at specific parts of the body for preventive or therapeutic purposes....
- Acupuncture for Migraines
Traditional Chinese medicines have an effective framework for pathophysiology, headache etiology, diagnosis or prognosis, and treatment. Acupuncture has always been used to treat migraines and the greatest benefit is that it doesn’t cause any harm. Unlike synthetic medications, acupuncture poses...
- Latest Acupuncture Techniques Show Improvement in Fibromyalgia
Fibromyalgia is a long-term condition that causes pain all over the body. Scientists have no exact cause of fibromyalgia, but it is often thought to be related to the following conditions:...
- Is Acupuncture a Holistic Treatment?
The holistic theory of acupuncture derives its basis from the patterns of energy that flows across the body. During a healthy state, energy travels freely through a network of channels in the body. These channels are often referred to as meridians. Such disruptions are responsible for the occurrence...
- Ms. Kim Doan Nguyen L.AC10617 Patterson Avenue Henrico VA 23238
- Mr. Ronald Keith Bell L.AC.5500 MONUMENT AVE STE R RICHMOND VA 23226
- Ms. Susan Carol Sandlin L.AC, MSOM1891 Billingsgate Cir Henrico VA 23238
- Xiaoyan Wang L. AC.3721 Westerre Pkwy Henrico VA 23233
- Deborah Farley L. AC.5700 Old Richmond Ave Richmond VA 23226
- Ann Furniss L.AC., DIPL.AC.,R.N.2933 W Cary St Richmond VA 23221