Dr. Denise Eileen Neumann D.D.S
Dentist839 Broadway St Pella IA, 50219
Dr. Denise Neumann is a Dentist practicing in Pella, IA. Dr. Neumann specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Denise Eileen Neumann D.D.S's Practice location
Pella, IA 50219Get Direction
Dr. Denise Eileen Neumann D.D.S's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Neumann
- When are Dental Crowns Recommended?
What is a Dental Crown?Dental crowns are used for saving damaged or broken teeth, as well as when a tooth requires a root canal treatment. In order for the dental crown to get attached to the tooth, the tooth needs to be reduced in size first.A dental crown is a prosthetic superstructure that...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Dry Socket?
One of the most common complications after the removal of a tooth is dry socket. Dry socket is more common with the extraction of wisdom teeth. Although the condition causes great discomfort, it is fully treatable.In most cases, the pain and discomfort experienced following a tooth extraction is...
- Healthy Teeth for a Healthy Life
Dentists suggest that infection and inflammation of the oral cavity correlates with other medical conditions, like a heart attack or dementia, and can cause serious health concerns over a period of time. Although the causes and effects between oral health and health conditions are not yet...
- Drinking Sports Drinks Can Lead to Tooth Erosion
According to a new study presented at the International Association for Dental Research in Miami, some of the popular sports drinks contain high levels of acid that can lead to tooth erosion, hypersensitivity, and staining. Researchers from the New York University report that the drink may also...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machines: Full Face Masks, BiPAP, and ResMed S10
What is sleep apnea?Sleep apnea is a serious form of sleep disorder that occurs when a person's breathing is often interrupted while sleeping. The brain and other parts of the body do not get enough of oxygen when sleep apnea remains untreated. There are two main types of sleep apnea:...
- Illinois Dental Practice Offers Sleep Apnea Treatment
There are a few options for treating sleep apnea. The most common that many people are familiar with is using a CPAP machine. CPAP machines work wonders for most patients. Some patients choose to get surgery to try to correct the problem. The least known treatment for sleep apnea can...
- David Barnes DDS715 Main Street Pella IA 50219
- Dr. Jeffrey Frank Allen DDS839 Broadway Pella IA 50219
- Leigh Rasmussen DDS715 Main Street Pella IA 50219
- Dr. James P Dahm Other2018 Washington St Pella IA 50219
- Dr. Jeffrey P Dahm Other2018 Washington St Pella IA 50219
- Dr. Eric R Recker D.D.S.935 Main St Pella IA 50219