Dr. Frederick Porter is a speech language pathologist practicing in LITTLE ROCK, AR. Dr. Porter specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Porter evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Porter helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Mr. Frederick Porter M.S. CCC-SLP's Practice location
LITTLE ROCK, AR 72205Get Direction
Mr. Frederick Porter M.S. CCC-SLP's reviewsWrite Review
- Is Multiple Sclerosis Genetic?
Multiple Sclerosis is a complex disease that can be caused by several factors; genetic structure is one of them. Several genes are thought to play a role in the development of MS. If any of a close relative, such as a sibling or a parent, has this disease, your chance of developing MS is slightly...
- What is Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?
Fetal alcohol syndrome refers to the birth defects that result from exposure to alcohol during pregnancy. Excessive consumption of alcohol during pregnancy may result in the child developing physical deformities, mental conditions, behavioral issues, and learning disorders. The symptoms of fetal...
- Early Warning Signs of Multiple Sclerosis
Is it Multiple Sclerosis?Although some of the symptoms of multiple sclerosis are common, there is no definitive pattern that applies to everyone. The symptoms of multiple sclerosis also resemble those of many other diseases. What sets the symptoms of MS apart from other conditions is time. In many...
- Coping with a Parkinson’s Disease Diagnosis
If you take an early action on the disease, then you will be able to deal with the symptoms. Above all, education and support enable you to live and fight the challenges that lay ahead. In addition to that, having a professional counselor is critical in designing a treatment plan for you. You not...
- What is Asperger's Syndrome?
Asperger's syndrome is a form of Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). The difference between Asperger's syndrome and autism is that people with Asperger's syndrome will not have delayed language development at a young age. An individual with Asperger's may be equally as smart as an individual who does...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Mr. Kyle Mark Griffin MS, CCC - SLP8511 RUSSWOOD LN W MABELVALE AR 72103
- Mrs. Courtney Wynn Regester M.S., CF-SLP8337 COUNTS MASSIE RD NORTH LITTLE ROCK AR 72113
- Mrs. Lindy Michelle Vint MS, CCC-SLP10618 BRECKENRIDGE DRIVE LITTLE ROCK AR 72211
- Cheri C Stevenson MS, CCC-SLP10618 BRECKENRIDGE DR LITTLE ROCK AR 72211
- Mrs. Michele Antoinette Tretter M.S., CCC-SLP112 HOLLAND LN LITTLE ROCK AR 72223
- Alecia Hiserodt MCD, CFY-SLP2702 TIMBERCREEK DR BRYANT AR 72022