Mark W. Dobriner, M.D., F.A.C.S., F.A.S.C.R.S. has been practicing Colon and Rectal Surgery with CRSA since 1993. He received his Medical Degree from Albany Medical College, Albany, NY in 1987. He completed ...
Colon & Rectal SurgeryAmerican Board of Colon & Rectal SurgeryABCRS
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Muhlenberg Reg Med Ctr, Colon And Rectal Surgery; North Shore Univ Hosp, General Surgery
Dr. Mark W Dobriner M.D.'s Practice location
Great Neck, NY 11021Get Direction
Dr. Mark W Dobriner M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Dobriner
- E. f.
- Preparing for a Mammogram with Fibromyalgia
When the treatment is accompanied by pain, it is always hard to move a step forward and consult a doctor. Here are some good and helpful ways to prepare for a less painful treatment.Being a woman comes with high chances of physical pain, from dysmenorrhea to chest pains that range from mild to...
- Is Lower Back Pain a Sign of Testicular Cancer?
Testicular cancer affects the male sex organs called the testes, two oval shaped gonads located just beneath the penis, which are primarily responsible for producing male sex cells called sperm, as well as the male sex hormone called testosterone. Cancer mainly affects the germ cells, which in...
- What are Electronic Cigarettes?
First introduced in China, E-cigarettes, or electronic cigarettes, are devices that make nicotine vapors for inhaling. It is battery powered, and is a popular choice for people who do not want to inhale smoke that is in normal cigarettes. It is considered as an alternative for tobacco lovers as the...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Dr. Janet M Neigel M.D.101 Old Short Hills Rd West Orange NJ 07052
- Dr. Steven Paul Shikiar M.D.140 Grand Ave Englewood NJ 07631
- Dr. John Kehoe M.D.420 64th St Brooklyn NY 11220
- Dr. Sebastian Lighvani MD186 E 76TH ST NEW YORK NY 10021
- Dr. Maurice M Khosh M.D.425 West 59th Street New York NY 10019
- Dr. C. benjamin Dunkley MD279 East 5900 South Salt Lake City UT 84107