Dr. Eduardo Mendez MD
Ear-Nose and Throat Doctor (ENT)1660 S Columbian Way Mailstop 112oto Seattle WA, 98108
Dr. Mendez, an expert in surgical treatment of head and neck cancers and the genetics of oral cancers, is a UW assistant professor of otolaryngology-head and neck surgery and an affiliate investigator ...
Dr. Eduardo Mendez MD's Practice location
Seattle, WA 98108Get Direction
- Is There a Cure for Vertigo?
Because vertigo has various causes, treatment depends on the actual cause of the condition. As a result, some causes of vertigo can be completely cured, while there are others the affected individual can only manage.However, you shouldn’t just rush to the hospital after experiencing vertigo, other...
- Do I Have Vertigo?
Causes of vertigoVertigo can be either caused by a disease or by physiological factors.Caused by a diseaseSome of the diseases that lead to vertigo include Meniere’s disease, benign paroxysmal positional vertigo, and labyrinthitis. Other medical conditions that may lead to vertigo include brain...
- What Are the Risks of Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Surgery)One of the most carried out cosmetic surgery today is blepharoplasty. Sometimes, it is also performed for medical reasons. If your field of vision is blocked due to a sagging eyelid skin, then you might need an eyelid surgery. The primary goal of the surgery is to...
- Ear Infection Medication: What Are You Being Prescribed?
Several drugs are prescribed to you when you get an ear infection. Some drugs will be to get rid of the causative microorganism, whereas the other drugs are for symptomatic relief. This article will explain about the drugs that will be prescribed to you during an ear infection.AntibioticsMany of the...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Ear Infections: What Is a Tympanostomy Tube and What Is It Used For?
Ear infections are a common occurrence in children. Almost all children have got at least one episode of an ear infection by the age of 5 years. Ear infections can be viral or bacterial. Viral infections resolve in their own, while bacterial infections can be effectively treated with antibiotics....
- Dr. Eric F Pinczower MD1800 116 Ne Bellevue WA 98004
- Dr. Tyler Graham Kimbrough MD21616 76th Ave W Edmonds WA 98026
- Dr. Alice L Kuntz MD1135 116th Ave Ne Bellevue WA 98004
- Dr. Tracy Peterson Eriksson MD33501 1st Way S Federal Way WA 98003
- Dr. Peter F Maurice M.D.16259 Sylvester Rd Sw Seattle WA 98166
- Dr. Anifat O. Balogun MD6800 E Green Lake Way N Seattle WA 98115