Dr. Maria Streck is a pediatrician practicing in Charleston, SC. Dr. Streck is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Streck diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Streck can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Maria Rudisill Streck's Practice location
Charleston, SC 29425Get Direction
MT PLEASANT, SC 29464Get Direction
Maria Rudisill Streck's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Streck
- What if I Do Not Want My Child to Undergo MMR Vaccination?
The MMR (measles, mumps, and rubella) vaccine is recommended for all children as it is the safest, most effective way to protect children against three diseases that can have serious, even fatal, consequences. Measles is a highly contagious viral infection whose initial symptoms include fever,...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Silent Reflux?
Silent reflux, or laryngopharyngeal reflux, is similar to gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), however, it lacks the characteristic symptoms of GERD. Both conditions are caused by contents from the stomach moving backward into the esophagus. As the typical symptoms of gastric reflux are lacking...
- What Is Seborrheic Dermatitis?
What is seborrheic dermatitis?Seborrheic dermatitis, or seborrhea, is a common skin disease that has no known direct cause. It is characterized by a red, itchy rash on the skin, often on the scalp, with scaly patches that flake off. It looks similar to eczema, psoriasis or an allergic reaction....
- Tips for Moving to a New Home in Order to Improve Special Needs Services
It is no secret that parents want what is best for their children. Parents everywhere are constantly looking for the best school districts, the safest neighborhoods, and anything else that could lead to a better life for their sons and daughters. Parents of children with autism know this struggle...
- New Studies Look for Signs of Autism Before Birth
For many years medical providers have primarily relied on analyses of a child’s behavior in order to diagnose autism. While the behavioral differences between a child with autism and a neurotypical child are sufficient to provide a diagnosis, it can be a lengthy process. At a young age, behavioral...
- What Is a Pediatric Stroke: Get the Facts
Contrary to what many people think, strokes can also occur in children, unborn babies, or infants. There are two age classifications for pediatric stroke, namely, perinatal and childhood. Childhood stroke affects infants up to 18 year-olds. Perinatal stroke refers to the last 18 weeks of gestation...
- Dr. Carol L. Wagner MD171 ASHLEY AVE CHARLESTON SC 29425
- Dr. Jaime Kaye Otillio M.D.135 Rutledge St Charleston SC 29425
- Dr. Chloe Salzmann M.D.169 Ashley Ave Charleston SC 29425
- Dr. Todd R Washko MD171 Ashley Ave Charleston SC 29425
- Dr. Margaret Ann Ellis M.D.Musc Genetics And Developmental Pediatrics Charleston SC 29425
- Dr. Arni Clayton Nutting MD171 Ashley Ave Charleston SC 29425