Dr. Erin Cutler is an oral and maxillofacial surgeon practicing in Lexington, KY. Dr. Cutler specializes in the treatment of problems related to the face, mouth and jaws. As an oral and maxillofacial surgeon, Dr. Cutler is a unique dental specialist who can provide emergency medicine, perform general surgery and give anesthesia. These medical doctors are the only type of medical care specialist who can administer anesthesia, besides anesthesiologists. Typical procedures performed by Dr. Cutler are tooth extractions, especially wisdom teeth, corrective jaw surgery, cleft palate surgery and reconstructive surgery after an injury. Oral and maxillofacial surgeons can also perform dental work including placing dental implants. These surgeons might also deal with conditions of sleep apnea, oral cancers and more.
- Synthesis of tetraoctylammonium-protected gold nanoparticles with improved stability.
- UNIVERSITY CAREERS IN MEDICINE AND SURGERY.
- HARVEY (WILLIAMS) CUSHING.
- THE CHOICE OF A PROFESSION--MEDICAL.
- THE FIFTH GENERAL HOSPITAL (HARVARD UNIVERSITY UNIT), U. S. ARMY.
- The Action of Pteroylglutamic Conjugates on Man.
- TOTAL THYROIDECTOMY FOR ANGINA PECTORIS.
- UNDERGRADUATE TEACHING OF SURGERY.
- THE SURGICAL TREATMENT OF TUMORS OF THE PERIPHERAL NERVES.
- TOTAL THYROIDECTOMY FOR HEART DISEASE: A FIVE-YEAR FOLLOW-UP STUDY.
- WAR SURGERY UNDER FRONT-LINE CONDITIONS: REPORT OF THE WORK OF CASUAL SURGICAL TEAM NO. 506 (ORIGINALLY NO. 6) FROM JUNE 18, 1918, TO AUGUST 8, 1918.
- NOTES ON THE NON-OPERATIVE TREATMENT OF FRACTURES.
- EXOPHTHALMIC GOITRE AND TOXIC ADENOMA: SIMILARITY OF RESPONSE TO IODINE.
- THE RELATION OF IMMUNITY TO THE EXPERIMENTAL PRODUCTION OF ABSCESS OF THE LUNG.
- The shifting economic situation as a deterrent to the education of the surgeon.
Dr. Erin C Cutler D.M.D.'s Practice location
ASHLAND, WI 54806Get Direction
Dr. Erin C Cutler D.M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need to Know About Immunotherapy
Immunotherapy is the process by which certain biological methods are employed to strengthen the immune system. Mostly, it is used for patients with cancer to help them prevent or beat the disease. The immune system is composed of white blood cells which work in connection with the lymph system to...
- Evidence for Gum Disease Causing Heart Disease is Dwindling
The American Heart Association released a new statement stating that there is no conclusive evidence to support the relationship between gum disease and heart problems, and that treating gum disease can improve heart conditions. Gum disease is a major contributor to tooth loss and decay in adults....
- Cold Sores vs. Canker Sores
Cold sores, also called oral herpes, are highly contagious fluid-filled blisters on the lips and around the mouth. In most cases, cold sores are not that serious, but they can be life-threatening for people who have a weakened immune system such as people with AIDS. On the other hand, canker sores,...
- Different Conditions Treated by an Oral Surgeon
What is an oral surgeon?An oral surgeon, also called as an oral and maxillofacial surgeon, is a specialist trained in the detection, diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of oral diseases. Aside from the usual dentistry services, oral surgeons also handle facial pain or injuries, broken jaws, dental...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- How Long Will I Not Be Able to See After Undergoing Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty, or eyelid surgery as it's commonly known, is performed to correct droopy upper and/or lower eyelids and under-eye bags. The surgery may be performed for functional or medical reasons. Functional blepharoplasty corrects problems related to upper eyelids that sag or droop enough to...
- Gregory R Erena DMD620 Perimeter Dr Lexington KY 40517
- Dr. Bruce R Nicol DMD2533 Larkin Rd Lexington KY 40503
- Dr. Aaron Baldwin DMD, MD240 Blossom Park Dr Georgetown KY 40324
- Dr. Steven R. Tucker D.M.D.800 ROSE ST STE D214A LEXINGTON KY 40536
- Dr. Ali Ebrahim Mohammad D.D.S.800 ROSE ST RM D-508 LEXINGTON KY 40536
- Dr. David L Wells MD DMD2250 LEESTOWN RD LEXINGTON KY 40511