Dr. Michael M Bond DO
Hospice and Palliative Care Specialist | Hospice and Palliative Medicine6020 W Parker Rd #420 Plano TX, 75093
Dr. Michael Bond is a hospice and palliative care specialist practicing in Plano, TX. Dr. Bond provides care to people who are seriously ill. As a hospice and palliative care specialist, Dr. Bond works to relieve the pain and suffering of people who have a severe medical condition and are in a critical state. Hospice and palliative care specialists try to improve the quality of life for a person who may not have much time left to live.
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Member American Osteopathic Association, DO
- Jacksonville Specialty Hospital
Dr. Michael M Bond DO's Practice location
Plano, TX 75093Get Direction
GREENVILLE, IL 62246Get Direction
Dr. Michael M Bond DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bond
- What Causes Fibromyalgia?
Fibromyalgia is a musculoskeletal condition characterized by chronic pain, fatigue, and difficulty sleeping. This condition is often misdiagnosed and millions of people in the country develop this condition. Fibromyalgia is common in women between the ages of 25-years-old to 60-years-old. Experts...
- Non-Alcoholic Beer for People with Crohn’s Disease
When a person is diagnosed with Crohn’s disease, often the first thing that is prescribed is a change in diet.Any disease of the gastrointestinal tract affects a person’s ability to properly digest food, and Crohn’s disease especially can prevent a person from getting the necessary nutrients...
- Exercise Can Benefit a Child's Academic Abilities
A new review of studies shows that physical activity and exercise may help children to perform better in academics. According to the researchers physical activity improves the functioning of the brain and enhances thinking skills by increasing blood flow and oxygen to the brain cells. Exercise also...
- Can Zika Virus Cause Complications?
We live in a world where there are infection-causing viruses and germs prevalent in large numbers. As medical science progresses and attempts to find cures and remedies for these viruses, the viruses change form, grow stronger and strike back causing other forms of illnesses. While there are...
- How to Prepare Before Plastic Surgery
Plastic surgery is performed to alter the appearance of a human body. It is performed by professional surgeons to achieve the desired look or figure. Each patient will have their own idea about how they should look after undergoing plastic surgery.There are different types of plastic surgeries...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Mark Andrew Casanova M.D.3410 Worth St Dallas TX 75246
- Dr. Robert L Fine M.D.3410 Worth St Dallas TX 75246
- Dr. Tamara Lynne Mcgregor MD5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390
- Dr. Amit Arvind Shah M.D.5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390
- Dr. Sigy Jacob Chathanatt DO8200 WALNUT HILL LN STE 830 DALLAS TX 75231
- Dr. Alfred E Levy M.D.4708 Alliance Blvd Plano TX 75093