Dr. John Uhlemann is a dermatologist practicing in Saint Charles, MO. Dr. Uhlemann specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Uhlemann diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Education and Training
Washington Univ Sch Of Med- St Louis Mo 1971
Washington University in St. Louis School of Medicine 1971
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Dr. Uhlemann is consistently recognized in The Best Doctors in America
- Varicose Veins
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
- Contact Dermatitis
- Seborrheic Keratosis
- Fellow AAD Membership
- Barnes-Jewish Hosp-S Campus, Dermatology; Cleveland Clinic Fndn, Internal Medicine
- Barnes Jewish Hospital 1972
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation
Dr. John H Uhlemann MD's Practice location
Saint Charles, MO 63301Get Direction
SAINT LOUIS, MO 63110Get Direction
Dr. John H Uhlemann MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Uhlemann
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS)?Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS) is a group of genetic disorders that affect the body’s connective tissues, which are proteins that support the blood vessels, skin, bones, and other organs in the body. Connective tissues also provide elasticity and strength to the...
- The Best Anti-Aging Tips
Experts in the field of anti-aging believe that it is never too late to start the anti-aging essentials. Although it is not very obvious, the skin actually starts aging by mid-20's. The major factors that really make a difference for the killing looks are genes, daily skin routine, and sun...
- Where Are Ingrown Hairs Most Likely to Form?
In normal cases, shafts of hair pierce the skin pores called follicles, and emerge externally to form a protective covering for skin. Sometimes, the same hairs curve backward and re-enter the skin creating small bulbous fluid-filled sacs, that become prone to infection. Such a condition is called an...
- Is Heat Rash Preventable?
Heat rash is a condition of the skin that causes rashes. Heat rash is also referred to as miliaria or prickly heat. The condition is mostly caused excess sweating. This is mostly brought about by staying in areas with a lot of heat. Miliaria is known to affect most children. It affects all ages...
- Treatments for Acne
Acne treatments depend on the severity of the condition. Treatments can go on for several months before the symptoms can have some significant improvement. If you’re just experiencing some minor spots, blackheads or whiteheads, you should be in a position to treat them more effectively. This will...
- What is Chicken Pox: Get the Facts
Chicken pox, also known as varicella, is a very contagious disease that is caused by presence of the varicella zoster virus (VZV). The most typical and characteristic sign of chicken pox is itchy bright red blisters all over the body. The varicella vaccine protects about 70-90% of the people who get...
- Dr. Liana Abramova MD4921 Parkview Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Milan J Anadkat MD4921 Parkview Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Jae Yeon Jung M.D., PH.D.660 S Euclid Ave Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Heather Anna Jones MD660 S Euclid Ave Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Neel Patel MD660 S Euclid Ave Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Ilana Shaina Rosman MD1 Barnes Jewish Hospital Plz Saint Louis MO 63110