Dr. Gayathri Dasharathy M.D.
Sleep Medicine Specialist | Sleep Medicine2805 S Bryant Ave Suite A Edmond OK, 73013
Dr. Gayathri Dasharathy practices Sleep Medicine in Edmond, OK. Dr. Dasharathy studies, diagnoses, and treats sleep disturbances and disorders due to varying factors. Sleep Medicine Physicians are trained to treat many different conditions, including insomnia, narcolepsy, sleep apnea, idiopathic hypersomnia, menstrual-related hypersomnia, and circadian rhythm disturbances, among others.
Education and Training
Bangalore Med Coll, Bangalore Univ, Bangalore, Karnataka, India 1983
Saint Johns Medical College 1983
Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute 1983
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Bipolar Disorder
- Univ Ok Hlth Sci Ctr, Psychiatry
- University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center Program
Dr. Gayathri Dasharathy M.D.'s Practice location
Edmond, OK 73013Get Direction
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK 73112Get Direction
Edmond, OK 73013Get Direction
Dr. Gayathri Dasharathy M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Dasharathy
- Is There an Association Between Your Sleep and Testosterone Levels?
Among older males, less sleep is associated with low levels of testosterone, according to a recent study. Normally, the levels of the male hormone decreases with age, and in some men, this may result in a lack of energy or libido. Researchers noted that some men manage to maintain normal levels of...
- Do I Have Insomnia?
Definition:Insomnia is a condition in which someone finds it hard to fall asleep or stay asleep for an amount of time that enables them to feel well-rested the following day. This condition is common among the elderly and is said to affect one in three people on average. Signs and Symptoms:...
- Can My Sleeping Habits Influence the Development of Migraines?
Our grandmothers and parents used to insist on a sound sleep of 8 hours in the night. But with the changed lifestyle, use of computers, mobile phones and technology increasingly being used, our sleeping patterns and the duration has changed drastically.Many of the younger generation have opted for...
- NCIS Star Michael Weatherly Discusses How He Found Out About His Sleep Apnea
Obstructive sleep apnea affects as many as 22 million Americans, including stars like Michael Weatherly. Although snoring, choking and restless sleep is not high on the list of topics to chat about in interviews, recently, Weatherly, a television actor who is best known for past roles in shows like...
- Can Sleep Apnea Increase the Risk of a Stroke?
Stroke is one of the leading causes of long-term disability and death globally. Many conditions have long been known to increase the risk of stroke, like a high level of blood cholesterol, diabetes, high-blood pressure, smoking, and atrial fibrillation. However, now snoring, or rather sleep apnea,...
- How Can I Stop Snoring?
Snoring can affect not only your sleep but also your family members and friends, if you sleep in the same room with them. Snoring can lead to sleep problems, fatigue during day, irritability, and other health problems. About 45% of adults in the world are affected by snoring, and it is more commonly...
- Dr. Stephen Neil Adler M.D.13313 N MERIDIAN AVE OKLAHOMA CITY OK 73120
- Dr. Tarek A Dernaika MD13313 N MERIDIAN AVE OKLAHOMA CITY OK 73120
- Dr. Smit Chauhan MD MPH920 Stanton L Young Blvd Oklahoma City OK 73104
- Dr. Norman Kerr Imes M.D.3613 NW 56 STE 150 OKLAHOMA CITY OK 73112
- Dr. Maroun M Tawk MD13313 N MERIDIAN AVE OKLAHOMA CITY OK 73120
- Dr. Gregory H Mckinnis MD608 Nw 9th Oklahoma City OK 73102