Dr. Robert R. Madigan M.D.
Orthopaedic Surgeon1422 Old Weisgarber Rd Knoxville TN, 37909
Dr. Robert Madigan is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Knoxville, TN. Dr. Madigan specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Madigan tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 1967
Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University 1967
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Cerebral Palsy
- Back Pain
- Birth Defects
- Univ Of Pittsburgh Med Ctr, Orthopedic Surgery; Boston City Hosp, General Surgery; Hartford Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Harvard Medical School
- University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine,Pittsburgh, Pa, United States
- Princess Margaret Rose Orthopedic Hospital
Dr. Robert R. Madigan M.D.'s Practice location
Knoxville, TN 37909Get Direction
Dr. Robert R. Madigan M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Madigan
- What to Expect After a Laminectomy
If you experience back pain that grows severe, your doctor may recommend surgery depending on the cause. Over the centuries, back pain has been constantly a growing condition. You may be facing a lumbar laminectomy at any time.During a LaminectomyLaminectomies are done under general anesthesia,...
- How Can I Manage Tendinitis?
How Can I Manage Tendinitis?Tendinitis, the inflammation of the tendon, can cause acute pain and tenderness just outside the affected joints. It commonly affects shoulders, elbows, wrists, and heels. The affected region may have stiffness that restricts movement. It is also characterized by mild...
- Why Lateral Epicondylitis is Called Tennis Elbow
Lateral epicondylitis is a condition of the arms that creates pain around the elbow joints. The condition may be a result of a number of causes, but it is typically from overuse of the elbow. However, it may take some time before lateral epicondylitis starts showing intense pain; it may be up to one...
- Reasons Why You Need a Laminectomy
What is laminectomy?If you have back pain that is severe enough to interfere with your day-to-day activities and other medications fail to work, you might eventually need surgery to get it fixed. Laminectomy is the surgical procedure that will be performed on your back in this case. It involves the...
- Top 5 Natural Supplements for Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is a group of disorders that cause skeletal muscle degeneration, decreased flexibility, and progressive weakness. In muscular dystrophy, the abnormal mutation of genes interferes with the production of proteins, which are needed for healthy muscle...
- What are Leg Ulcers?
What are leg ulcers?Leg ulcers are unhealed wounds or open wounds that occur on the legs. They tend to recur if not treated properly. They can occur in everyone at any age, but are more common among females. What are the causes of leg ulcers?The most common reason for the occurrence of leg ulcers...
- M. Chris Testerman1422 Old Weisgarber Road Knoxville Tennessee 37909
- Dr. Christine Marie Seaworth MD1926 ALCOA HWY KNOXVILLE TN 37920
- Dr. Mark Kiernan Thomas M.D.827 Lamar Alexander Pkwy Maryville TN 37802
- Dr. David R Robins D.O.101 Glenliegh Ct Knoxville TN 37934
- Dr. Edwin Michael Holt M.D.1932 Alcoa Hwy Knoxville TN 37920
- Dr. Edwin Earl Spencer M.D.260 Fort Sanders West Blvd Knoxville TN 37922