Dr. Robert R. Madigan M.D.
Orthopaedic Surgeon1422 Old Weisgarber Rd Knoxville TN, 37909
Dr. Robert Madigan is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Knoxville, TN. Dr. Madigan specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Madigan tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 1967
Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University 1967
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Cerebral Palsy
- Back Pain
- Birth Defects
- Univ Of Pittsburgh Med Ctr, Orthopedic Surgery; Boston City Hosp, General Surgery; Hartford Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Harvard Medical School
- University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine,Pittsburgh, Pa, United States
- Princess Margaret Rose Orthopedic Hospital
Dr. Robert R. Madigan M.D.'s Practice location
Knoxville, TN 37909Get Direction
Dr. Robert R. Madigan M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Madigan
- 7 Things that Should be Known About Muscular Dystrophy
Muscular dystrophy (MD) is a genetic disorder characterized by progressive muscle weakness and degeneration. MD is a progressive disorder which means that it worsens over time. It affects skeletal muscles that are responsible for controlling body movement and eventually affects other organs. There...
- Alternative Treatments For Bursitis
Alternative Treatment for BursitisBursitis is a condition that causes inflammation and pain in bursa tissue, which is tissue found around the bones, joints, muscles, and tendons. Since bursitis is a condition that affects a person any time of the day, it is important to know some of its alternative...
- How is Bursitis Diagnosed?
What are the signs and symptoms of bursitis?Bursitis symptoms are there because of the amount of inflammation in the bursa, as well as the exact area of the bursa involved. The swelling causes pain and tenderness in the bursa. When the bursa is so swollen, then it can cause stiffness along with...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- What Is Bursitis: Get the Facts
There are conditions that we experience or live with in our life. Moreover, we tend to assume that most of them are normal or of no much importance. Some of these conditions or feelings in our bodies may later cause bigger problems and it is necessary to understand them and their sources. It is also...
- What are Leg Ulcers?
What are leg ulcers?Leg ulcers are unhealed wounds or open wounds that occur on the legs. They tend to recur if not treated properly. They can occur in everyone at any age, but are more common among females. What are the causes of leg ulcers?The most common reason for the occurrence of leg ulcers...
- M. Chris Testerman1422 Old Weisgarber Road Knoxville Tennessee 37909
- Dr. Luke Madigan MD260 Fort Sanders West Blvd Knoxville TN 37922
- Dr. Paul H. Johnson M.D.1422 Old Weisgarber Rd Knoxville TN 37909
- Dr. Brian M. Covino M.D.1422 Old Weisgarber Rd Knoxville TN 37909
- Dr. Edwin Michael Holt M.D.1932 Alcoa Hwy Knoxville TN 37920
- Dr. Edwin Earl Spencer M.D.260 Fort Sanders West Blvd Knoxville TN 37922