Dr. Holly Kanavy is a dermatologist practicing in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Kanavy specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Kanavy diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Education and Training
New York College of Osteopathic Medicine / New York Institute of Technology 2007
Dr. Holly Elizabeth Kanavy D.O.'s Practice location
Cleveland, OH 44106Get Direction
BRONX, NY 10467Get Direction
Dr. Holly Elizabeth Kanavy D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kanavy
- What Is Chronic Urticaria?
IntroductionUrticaria is also known as hives, which are itchy and red welts that can be triggered by certain situations or substances. These welts may vary in sizes. They tend to repeatedly appear and fade away as the skin reaction runs its course. Each of these welts is said to characteristically...
- 10 Actinic Keratosis Natural Cure and Home Remedies
What is actinic keratosis?The human body can produce lots of vitamin D when the skin is exposed to the sun. However, too much sun exposure can also wreak havoc on the skin. One of the examples of skin problems due to sun exposure is actinic keratosis, which is characterized by scaly rough patches on...
- 14 Home Remedies to Get Rid of Genital Warts
If you notice any swelling or small lesions around your genital or anal area, then they probably are warts. Warts are flesh-colored bumps on the skin. They are generally not painful but could be very itchy.Genital warts are common skin infections caused by the human papillomavirus (HPV). This...
- What Is Cellulitis?: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatments of Cellulitis
Cellulitis is a bacterial infection, which usually occurs in the deep layers of the skin. The infection happens when bacteria enter the skin through open cuts and wounds. The infected area usually feels warm to touch, painful, red, and swollen.The most common part of the body affected by cellulitis...
- Everything You Need to Know About the Chicken Pox Vaccine
The chicken pox vaccine is the medicine given to people who are susceptible to the disease and hence protects one against the vaccine. This vaccine that causes the chickenpox disease is the varicella vaccine. This chicken pox vaccine is usually excavated from a weak virus. This weak virus is...
- What Could Scabs on Your Scalp Be Telling You?
IntroductionThe scabs that occur on the scalp can be quite itchy, frustrating, and unsightly. Scratching the scalp can also worsen the problem along with increasing the risk of developing an infection. In most cases, the scabs on the scalp tend to clear up on their own without the use of...
- Dr. Missale L. Mesfin MD201 N Washington St Falls Church Virginia 22046
- Dr. Eric Bret Baud M.D.2001 Crocker Rd Westlake OH 44145
- Dr. Jaye E Benjamin M.D.36060 Euclid Ave Willoughby OH 44094
- Dr. Lydia U Parker M.D.3733 Park East Dr Beachwood OH 44122
- Dr. Justin Woodhouse MD1611 S Green Rd Cleveland OH 44121
- Dr. Jerome Zachary Litt MD3619 Park East Dr Beachwood OH 44122