Dr. Marco Diaz is a cardiologist practicing in South Portland, ME. Dr. Diaz specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Diaz also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Univ Of Ma Med Sch- Worcester Ma 1991
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- Boston Medical Center, Cardiovascular Diseases; Boston Univ Med Ctr/Univ Hp, Internal Medicine
Marco N. Diaz M.D.'s Practice location
South Portland, ME 04106Get Direction
SCARBOROUGH, ME 04074Get Direction
Marco N. Diaz M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Pituitary Dwarfism?
IntroductionPituitary dwarfism, also called growth hormone deficiency, is a medical condition wherein the pituitary gland does not produce sufficient amounts of growth hormone. This deficiency often results in children’s slow growth or short stature.An adult with pituitary dwarfism has an average...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Citrus Fruits Can Reduce Your Risk of Stroke
Citrus fruits, like oranges and grape fruit, contain a compound that may reduce the risk of stroke in women, according to a study published in the American Heart Association journal, Stroke. Many of the earlier studies had shown the beneficial effect of antioxidants, like flavonoids, present in...
- Alternative Remedies to Treat Cardiovascular Diseases
Herbal Treatment of the heart has been used by mankind for centuries and has shown an excellent effect. Especially effective was the use of medicinal plants in the case of chronic diseases, such as atherosclerosis and hypertension, where treatment involves a particular duration and a comprehensive...
- Alternative Treatments for Congestive Heart Failure
Congestive heart failure is a serious heart condition where the heart cannot pump the required amount of blood needed for the body’s circulatory system. Prevention is the most important step for congestive heart failure, and this can be achieved through a healthy diet and lifestyle. If the usual...
- Hypertension: When Should I Call a Doctor?
Emergency situations with high blood pressure, called hypertensive crisis, are common when blood pressure is very high. This is a serious situation, as it may lead to organ damage. If the increase in blood pressure is not too high to cause any problems to any of the organs it is referred to as...
- Lowell Ian Gerber MD100 Spencers Ridge Road Freeport Maine 04032
- James B. Powers M.D.119 Gannett Dr South Portland ME 04106
- Enrique J Rivas MD119 Gannett Dr South Portland ME 04106
- Lisa R Thomas MD119 Gannett Dr South Portland ME 04106
- Louis C. Coyle D.O.4 Glen Cove Drive Rockport ME 04856
- Shabbir Reza M.D.9 Healthcare Drive Biddeford ME 04005