Dr. Derek K Soohoo MD
Ear-Nose and Throat Doctor (ENT)145 Huguenot Street Suite 610 New Rochelle NY, 10801
Dr. Derek Soohoo is an ear, nose and throat (ENT) doctor, also known as an otolaryngologist, practicing in New Rochelle, NY. Dr. Soohoo specializes in diseases and disorders of the ear, nose and throat as well as other parts of the head and neck. Such structures an ENT may work on include the sinuses, larynx (voice box) and mouth in addition to the ear, nose and throat. There are seven areas of expertise that an ENT might specialize in, and these are: allergies; facial reconstructive surgery; head and neck; laryngology; otology/neurotology; pediatric otolaryngology; and rhinology.
Education and Training
Suny At Stony Brook Hlth Sci Ctr, Stony Brook Ny 1990
Stony Brook Univ Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine 1990
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- Ny Eye Ear Infirmary, Otolaryngology; Montefiore M C-H&l Moses Div, General Surgery
- New York Eye and Ear Infirm 1991
Dr. Derek K Soohoo MD's Practice location
New Rochelle, NY 10801Get Direction
Tarrytown, NY 10591Get Direction
NEW ROCHELLE, NY 10801Get Direction
Dr. Derek K Soohoo MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Soohoo
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- Why Sleep Apnea Can Be a Serious Condition
Sleep apnea affects just about 18 million Americans today. It is a severe medical condition that involves the interruption of regular breathing patterns while you sleep. Sleep apnea is caused by obstruction to the airway and it lowers the levels of oxygen in your blood. Even though you may not be...
- How Is Mumps Diagnosed?
Mumps is a viral infection spread from one person to another by means of respiratory droplets or through direct contact with contaminated items. Most cases of mumps are common in children aged between two and twelve years who haven’t been vaccinated against the illness. Nonetheless, the infection...
- When Is a Sore Throat Considered Chronic?
That feeling when your throat hurts real bad, is often the feeling that is associated with severe discomfort and irritation. Whether adults or kids, having a sore throat can be a very painful experience. Most of the time, sore throats are a result of a viral infection, which usually resolves on its...
- What is a Migraine with Aura?
A migraine is one of the most severe headaches, and the pain often affects an individual's daily activities. A migraine headache is broadly classified into migraine without aura and migraine with aura. Migraine with aura is a less common type of headache when compared to the other migraine. Aura is...
- Can You Get Laryngitis From a Sinus Infection?
A virus is the reason that causes most cases of laryngitis, just like a virus causes most cases of a cold. Viruses are contagious and therefore you can acquire any of these conditions from other people who are infected. Some people develop sinusitis immediately after they catch a cold, while others...
- Dr. Stephen P. Warman M.D.26-01 Corporal Kennedy Street Bayside New York 11360
- Charles P. Kimmelman993 Park Ave Suite 1C New York New York 10028
- Dr. Joseph Capo MD2870 Hempstead Turnpike Levittown New York 11756
- Takashi Wakamori810 Abbott Boulevard Fort Lee New Jersey 7024
- Dr. Steven Hemmerdinger M.D.1055 Saw Mill River Road Ardsley New York 10502
- Dr. Haidy Marzouk M.D.600 Northern Blvd. Great Neck New York 11021