Dr. Derek K Soohoo MD
Ear-Nose and Throat Doctor (ENT)145 Huguenot Street Suite 610 New Rochelle NY, 10801
Dr. Derek Soohoo is an ear, nose and throat (ENT) doctor, also known as an otolaryngologist, practicing in New Rochelle, NY. Dr. Soohoo specializes in diseases and disorders of the ear, nose and throat as well as other parts of the head and neck. Such structures an ENT may work on include the sinuses, larynx (voice box) and mouth in addition to the ear, nose and throat. There are seven areas of expertise that an ENT might specialize in, and these are: allergies; facial reconstructive surgery; head and neck; laryngology; otology/neurotology; pediatric otolaryngology; and rhinology.
Education and Training
Suny At Stony Brook Hlth Sci Ctr, Stony Brook Ny 1990
Stony Brook Univ Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine 1990
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- Ny Eye Ear Infirmary, Otolaryngology; Montefiore M C-H&l Moses Div, General Surgery
- New York Eye and Ear Infirm 1991
Dr. Derek K Soohoo MD's Practice location
New Rochelle, NY 10801Get Direction
Tarrytown, NY 10591Get Direction
NEW ROCHELLE, NY 10801Get Direction
Dr. Derek K Soohoo MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Soohoo
- Causes of Laryngitis
Laryngitis is normally recorded as a result of a contagion or the exploitation of the vocal cords. The contagious causes are commonly taken care of with antibiotics, which at times make the situation worse, which would not be the case if there were some natural treatment. These treatments are more...
- When Is a Sore Throat Considered Chronic?
That feeling when your throat hurts real bad, is often the feeling that is associated with severe discomfort and irritation. Whether adults or kids, having a sore throat can be a very painful experience. Most of the time, sore throats are a result of a viral infection, which usually resolves on its...
- What Do Bumps on the Roof of Your Mouth Mean?
IntroductionThe presence of bumps and lumps in the mouth is not something uncommon. You may have experienced them in the past, particularly on your lips, back of the throat, or tongue. There are various things that can cause the formation of bumps on the roof of your mouth, but most of them are...
- Reasons Why You Need a Blepharoplasty
Blepharoplasty: What is it?Blepharoplasty or plastic surgery of the eye is a common surgical operation, which is done to improve the appearance of your eyelids. It is a procedure used to modify the configuration and contour of both the upper and lower eyelids. It is, therefore, done for cosmetic...
- Ear Infections: What Is a Tympanostomy Tube and What Is It Used For?
Ear infections are a common occurrence in children. Almost all children have got at least one episode of an ear infection by the age of 5 years. Ear infections can be viral or bacterial. Viral infections resolve in their own, while bacterial infections can be effectively treated with antibiotics....
- Holistic Treatments for Sinusitis
A sinus infection can be caused by bacteria, virus, or fungi. Some of the symptoms of a sinus infection are congestion in the nasal passages, headaches, fever, and cough. It is always advisable to consult a physician if you are experiencing any of these symptoms. However, there are some natural...
- Dr. Stephen P. Warman M.D.10721 QUEENS BLVD FOREST HILLS NY 11375
- Charles P. Kimmelman993 Park Ave Suite 1C New York New York 10028
- Dr. Joseph Capo MD2870 Hempstead Turnpike Levittown New York 11756
- Takashi Wakamori810 Abbott Boulevard Fort Lee New Jersey 7024
- Dr. Steven Hemmerdinger M.D.1055 SAW MILL RIVER RD ARDSLEY NY 10502
- Dr. Haidy Marzouk M.D.450 Clarkson Ave Brooklyn NY 11203