Alexei V Shvilkin M.D.
Cardiac Electrophysiologist | Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology70 Pleasant St South Weymouth MA, 02190
Dr. Alexei Shvilkin is a Cardiac Electrophysicist practicing in South Weymouth, MA. Dr. Shvilkin performs testing procedures on patients hearts electrical system in order to assess timing and abnormalities associated with electrical activities of the heart. Adult Cardiac Electrophysiologists are trained to treat irregular heartbeats, and carry out electrophysiology studies or ablations.
Education and Training
First Moscow Sechenov Med Institute Moscow Russia 1986
First Moscow Sechenov Med Institute Moscow Russia 1984
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- [Impact of exercise test on signal-averaged ECG in patients with myocardial infarction].
- [Evaluating the protective effect of polyhydroxy-1,4-naphthoquinones in a model of experimental myocardial occlusion-reperfusion].
- [Effect of echinochrom on experimental myocardial reperfusion injury].
- [Effects of verapamil and nitroglycerin on experimental occlusion- reperfusion-induced myocardial infarction in rabbits].
- [A method of modeling of occlusion-reperfusion induced myocardial infarction and quantitative evaluation of the effectiveness of limitation of its size].
- [Dynamic signal-averaged ECG during spontaneous stenocardia attacks in patients with ischemic heart disease].
- [The effect of transient myocardial ischemia on the late potentials during transluminal coronary angioplasty in patients with ischemic heart disease].
- [The dynamics of the signal-averaged ECG in myocardial infarct patients].
- Synthesis of some hydroxynaphthazarins and their cardioprotective effects under ischemia-reperfusion in vivo.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Med Ctr, Cardiovascular Diseases; A Einstein Coll M-Yeshiva U, Internal Medicine
- Albert Einstein College Of Med 1999
Alexei V Shvilkin M.D.'s Practice location
South Weymouth, MA 02190Get Direction
Alexei V Shvilkin M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Shvilkin
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Heart Palpitations: When Is It a Sign of Something Serious?
Heart palpitations, although it feels like a scary experience, are not always a sign of something serious. These palpitations are harmless but there are some instances when it could be a signal to a serious heart disease, especially if it is associated with other symptoms. This article explains...
- Heart Palpitations: What Is It and What Are the Causes?
Our heart rate is automatically controlled by the autonomic nervous system (ANS) that has two divisions: sympathetic and parasympathetic. The part of the ANS that is responsible for raising a person’s heart rate through the sympathetic plexus is the sympathetic division. The parasympathetic...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...