Dr. Michael Kirk Moore M.D., P.C.
Plastic Surgeon | Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery2860 Channing Way Suite 213 Idaho Falls ID, 83404
Dr. Michael Moore is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Idaho Falls, ID. Dr. Moore specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
Dr. Michael Kirk Moore M.D., P.C.'s Practice location
Idaho Falls, ID 83404Get Direction
- Breast Augmentation: What Are Silicone Implants?
Silicone breast implantsSilicone gel-filled implants have an outer shell made of silicone. The gel has a natural feel just like a natural breast. The silicone gel has a shell that prevents the breast implant from collapsing.If you go for silicone implants, you will need to pay regular visits to your...
- Fat May Return After Liposuction
According to a new study published in the journal, Obesity, the fat lost by liposuction — the most popular fat removal cosmetic procedure — returns after the procedure. Researcher Robert H. Eckel, MD, professor of medicine, physiology and biophysics at the University of Colorado Anschutz...
- What Are the Risks of Breast Augmentation?
A majority of women do not have any severe complications after having breast implants or undergoing a breast augmentation surgery, although some do. An understanding of the possible risks and how to care for your implants is therefore very crucial.Since the decision on having a plastic surgery is...
- What Are the Risks of Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Surgery)One of the most carried out cosmetic surgery today is blepharoplasty. Sometimes, it is also performed for medical reasons. If your field of vision is blocked due to a sagging eyelid skin, then you might need an eyelid surgery. The primary goal of the surgery is to...
- What to Expect After Blepharoplasty
Blepharoplasty, in simple terms, means the surgery of the eyelid(s). It is performed on either the lower or the upper eyelid. Sometimes, blepharoplasty is also performed on both eyelids (the lower and the upper one). The two major reasons people opt for eyelid surgery are:...
- Does Ultherapy Really Tighten Skin?
What is it?Ultherapy is the only FDA approved non-surgical procedure done to lift the skin of the neck, chins and brow. It is not a surgery; it is not an injection or laser. It is an ultrasound therapy. This technique uses ultrasound to guide the clinician to the directed are of the skin where they...
- Dr. Brian B Bruggeman MD2860 Channing Way Idaho Falls ID 83404
- Dr. Catherine Elizabeth Durboraw M.D.2375 E SUNNYSIDE RD STE G IDAHO FALLS ID 83404
- Dr. Nicholas Bradford Johnson M.D.3100 CHANNING WAY IDAHO FALLS ID 83404
- Dr. Richard Garrett Lee MD3446 S. 15th E. Idaho Falls ID 83404
- Dr. Jhade Woodall MD3100 CHANNING WAY IDAHO FALLS ID 83404
- Dr. William P.d. Wilson M.D.2860 CHANNING WAY IDAHO FALLS ID 83404