Dr. Cary John Limberakis DMD
Dentist | General Practice500 Old York Road Suite 106 Jenkintown PA, 19046
Dr. Cary J. Limberakis is a General Dentist serving the Jenkintown area for more than 30 years. Dr. Limberakis is experienced in Periodontal Maintenance, Invisalign Orthodontics and Cosmetic Fillings. ...
Education and Training
University of Pennsylvania B.A. 1973
University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine D.M.D. 1978
- Cosmetic Contouring
- Crowns And Bridges
- Specialty Dentures
- Cosmetic Fillings
- Implant Restorations
- Root Canal Therapy
- Extractions Scaling And Root Planing
- Full And Partial Dentures
- Tmj Dysfunction Therapy
- Periodontal Maintenance
- Invisalign Orthodontics
- General Dentistry
- Professional Member American Dental Association
- Professional Member Pennsylvania Dental Association
- President Second District Dental Association
- Past President Montgomery – Bucks Dental Society
- Professional Member Academy of Stomatology
- Fellow Academy of General Dentistry
- Fellow, Section Chair American College of Dentists
- Fellow International College of Dentists
- Fellow Pierre Fauchard Academy
Dr. Cary John Limberakis DMD's Practice location
Jenkintown, PA 19046Get Direction
ABINGTON, PA 19001Get Direction
Abington, PA 19001Get Direction
Dr. Cary John Limberakis DMD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Limberakis
- Jim s.
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- Floss Your Teeth the Right Way
Alla Wheeler, RDH, MPA, associate professor of the Dental Hygiene Program at the New York University School of Dentistry, says that since the results of flossing are not immediate, most people do not think that the technique actually works.In reality, this is the best technique, as it does...
- Treat Gum Disease for Healthier Blood Vessels
Intensive treatment of gum diseases may help blood vessels and gums, reports a study published in, The New England Journal of Medicine. The study was conducted on 120 people who had severe gum disease, or peridontitis. In this condition, the gum line recedes and teeth loosens as the support is...
- Can Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids Help Prevent Periodontitis?
According to a new study published in the Journal of the American Diabetic Association, food containing polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) may help to prevent gum disease. Periodontitis is the most common type of gum disease in which the gum separates from the teeth, allowing the bacteria to...
- What Could Halitosis Mean?
IntroductionHalitosis is also referred to as bad breath in layman’s term. Having bad breath can be embarrassing and may sometimes cause anxiety. Bad breath is commonly experienced by people. In fact, 1 in every 15 people experiences halitosis on a regular basis. Halitosis has a number of...
- Gum Disease is Common in Pot Smokers
A new study published in, The Journal of American Medical Association, reports that pot use is associated with gum disease. This disease, considered to be a disease due to aging, was very common among people who smoke marijuana. The result remained the same even after accounting for all other...
- Dr. Barbara A. Tarnoski D.M.D.3016 Township Line Rd Philidelphia PA 19151
- Dr. Prathiba Srinidhi DMD2226 S Broad St Philadelphia PA 19145
- Dr. Mark Lewis Waltzer D.M.D.539 Marlton Pike W Cherry Hill NJ 08002
- Dr. Drew A. Shulman DMD2417 Welsh Rd Philadelphia PA 19114
- Dr. Cyndi Nguyen DDS1000 LINCOLN DR E STE 3A MARLTON NJ 08053
- Dr. Pouya Hatam D.M.D.676 Dekalb Pike Blue Bell Pennsylvania 19422