Dr. Cary John Limberakis DMD
Dentist | General Practice1021 OLD YORK RD STE 101 ABINGTON PA, 19001
Dr. Cary J. Limberakis is a General Dentist serving the Jenkintown area for more than 30 years. Dr. Limberakis is experienced in Periodontal Maintenance, Invisalign Orthodontics and Cosmetic Fillings. ...
Education and Training
University of Pennsylvania B.A. 1973
University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine D.M.D. 1978
- Cosmetic Contouring
- Crowns And Bridges
- Specialty Dentures
- Cosmetic Fillings
- Implant Restorations
- Root Canal Therapy
- Extractions Scaling And Root Planing
- Full And Partial Dentures
- Tmj Dysfunction Therapy
- Periodontal Maintenance
- Invisalign Orthodontics
- General Dentistry
- Professional Member American Dental Association
- Professional Member Pennsylvania Dental Association
- President Second District Dental Association
- Past President Montgomery – Bucks Dental Society
- Professional Member Academy of Stomatology
- Fellow Academy of General Dentistry
- Fellow, Section Chair American College of Dentists
- Fellow International College of Dentists
- Fellow Pierre Fauchard Academy
Dr. Cary John Limberakis DMD's Practice location
Jenkintown, PA 19046Get Direction
ABINGTON, PA 19001Get Direction
Abington, PA 19001Get Direction
Dr. Cary John Limberakis DMD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Limberakis
- Jim s.
- Floss Your Teeth the Right Way
Alla Wheeler, RDH, MPA, associate professor of the Dental Hygiene Program at the New York University School of Dentistry, says that since the results of flossing are not immediate, most people do not think that the technique actually works.In reality, this is the best technique, as it does...
- What Is Dry Socket?
What is Dry Socket?Getting a tooth extracted is far from being an enjoyable experience for anyone, and no doubt that after the extraction, one feels discomfort for some time. However, if the pain remains even after a few days, it should be seen as a tip-off of an oral condition called dry socket.Dry...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Gum Disease May Appear in Young Adults
According to a study conducted by the researchers from dentistry school of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, gum disease may start earlier than expected. Young adults should take better care of their oral health, as it may lead to many health problems. The study shows that gum disease...
- Denture Creams Can Cause Nerve Damage
A number of recent reports show that overuse of denture creams and other products leads to nerve damage. The major reason behind this damage is zinc poisoning from the products. Zinc is an important mineral required by the body, but the amount of zinc is usually balanced with that of copper. People...
- What Is Oil Pulling?
Oil pulling is an age-old Ayurvedic remedy that is getting a lot of attention these days as more and more people become health conscious. This Ayurvedic remedy is known as a detoxification procedure that keeps your teeth and mouth healthy. Although there are not that many formal scientific studies...
- Dr. I. Jay Freedman D.D.S.1260 Easton Road Abington Pennsylvania 19001
- Dr. Joshua Ryan Alter DMD, MS1200 Old York Rd Abington PA 19001
- Dr. Jonathan Christopher Limberakis D.M.D.1200 OLD YORK RD ABINGTON PA 19001
- Parampreet Chhina DMD1200 OLD YORK RD ABINGTON PA 19001
- Dr. Robert J Brett DDS1390 Fitzwatertown Road Abington PA 19001
- Dr. Andrew B Junkin DMD1847 Old York Rd Abington PA 19001