Dr. Mark Bittles is an interventional radiologist practicing in Nashville, TN. Dr. Bittles specializes in minimally invasive, targeted treatments. Interventional radiologists use X-Rays, MRIs and other advanced imaging to put catheters in the body in order to treat the source of the disease internally. Many conditions that once required surgery can now have less risk, less pain and fewer invasions when treated by an interventional radiologist.
Education and Training
Univ of Tn, Memphis, Coll of Med, Memphis Tn 2001
- Univ Of Wa Sch Of Med, Diagnostic Radiology; Childrens Hosp Med Ctr, Pediatrics
Mark Anthony Bittles MD's Practice location
Nashville, TN 37232Get Direction
ST PETERSBURG, FL 33701Get Direction
Mark Anthony Bittles MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Treatment Options for Colon Cancer?
What is staging?Staging explains the extent of your cancer, meaning how big the cancer is, and how much the cancer has spread. Knowing the stage of your cancer helps the doctor to understand how serious your cancer is, your chance of survival, and it helps the doctor to decide the best treatment...
- Is Gluten Sensitivity for Life?
Gluten sensitivity on any level can usher in a slew of problems for many individuals. Viewed as a rising problem in the world today, more research and options are readily available on this topic. There can be conflicting research out there, as the topic is still being studied more predominantly than...
- What Are the Different Types of Croup?
Croup is a viral infection of the upper respiratory tract which involves the larynx and trachea, both of which connect the mouth to the upper part of the lungs. This condition causes an obstruction in the airway, thus making it difficult to breathe. The most common characteristic of croup is a...
- Do Fiber and Water Prevent Diverticulitis?
Have you ever experienced an episode of diverticulitis? It's certainly an unpleasant experience. It does not matter whether you are one of those that has not experienced it or one of those that has had a bad case of diverticulitis; you definitely don’t want to experience it anytime soon. Luckily...
- Newborn Constipation: What to Do?
What is Newborn Constipation?As a new mom, it would be a journey full of surprises when it comes to taking care of the baby, encountering each of their developmental milestones and also when it comes to their health. Constipation in a newborn is also one of the challenges which many parents would be...
- AIDS: How to Give a Patient Emotional Support
OverviewFor a patient with HIV, physical health is not the only issue they have to face. Along with physical illness, there are loads of mental health issues that may also affect an HIV patient. These issues could be anything from depression and anxiety to insecurity and others. Many people suffer...
- Michael R Couden M.D.3024 Business Park Cir Goodlettsville TN 37072
- Brett L Thorstad M.D.3024 Business Park Cir Goodlettsville TN 37072
- Jack Michael Friday M.D.3024 Business Park Cir Goodlettsville TN 37072
- Michael Froehler M.D.10833 Le Conte Ave Los Angeles CA 90095
- Steven Michael Blount M.D.3024 Business Park Cir Goodlettsville TN 37072
- Andrew James Lipnik M.D.676 N Saint Clair St Chicago IL 60611