Dr. Randall C Lanier MD
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease201 Park St Bowling Green KY, 42101
Dr. Randall Lanier practices Pulmonology in Bowling Green, KY. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Lanier manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Education and Training
Med Coll of Ga Sch of Med, Augusta Ga 1985
Medical College of Georgia at Georgia Regents University 1985
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Critical Care Medicine
- Palmetto Richland Mem Hosp, Internal Medicine
- CEME/Palmetto General Hosp Program
Dr. Randall C Lanier MD's Practice location
Tifton, GA 31794Get Direction
Dr. Randall C Lanier MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lanier
- Stem Cell Therapy Can Reduce Inflammation in Cystic Fibrosis
Cystic fibrosis can cause numerous lung infections that will lead to lung damage and a weaker respiratory system. Scientists have therefore taken to researching different rehabilitation methods on repairing lung damage. There have been a number of recent breakthroughs in lung rehabilitation, but one...
- When Should You See a Pulmonologist?
OverviewPulmonology is a subspecialty of internal medicine that focuses on respiratory health. The specialist called in this area of medicine is called a pulmonologist. Pulmonologists are specialists who diagnose and treat different conditions that are associated with the respiratory system of...
- Staying Healthy as an Adult Living with Cystic Fibrosis
Cystic fibrosis is a lifelong condition that begins at birth and slowly progresses throughout a person’s life. It is among the most difficult chronic illnesses to treat, manage, and survive. Despite this, the field of cystic fibrosis has made leaps and strides in the last fifty years, more than...
- Young Star with Cystic Fibrosis Wows Her Fans
Nova's a shining star who has never let anyone, or any disease, stop her from achieving her dreams.Nova is just like any other famous pop star. Though she's got the talent and the passion, she also had to put in the time and energy working hard at the recording studio. All this paid off though. This...
- 32-year-old with Cystic Fibrosis Raises Millions for Research
32-year old Emily Kramer-Golinkoff has accomplished more in her life than most people can say. Though she was diagnosed with a life-long debilitating disease as an infant, she has refused to let the fate she was dealt with drag her down. This young woman is the founder of a non-profit called Emily's...
- Differentiating Croup from Asthma
Croup and asthma are two conditions that involve organs, which are responsible for breathing. Since both conditions affect the respiratory system, it is highly advisable to learn their differences to be able to approach each condition properly.What Is Croup?Croup is typically caused by a virus. It...
- Dr. David Glenn Smith MD LLC1325 Andrea St Bowling Green KY 42104
- Dr. Douglas Thomson M.D.1109 State St Bowling Green KY 42101
- Dr. Michael Zachek M.D.1325 ANDREA ST BOWLING GREEN KY 42104
- Dr. Gul K Sahetya MD427 Us 31w Byp Bowling Green KY 42101
- Dr. James Randall Hansbrough M.D.201 Park St Bowling Green KY 42101