Dr. Elizabeth Shewfelt is a psychologist practicing in Las Vegas, NV. Dr. Shewfelt specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Shewfelt evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Shewfelt because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Elizabeth Ann Shewfelt MA's Practice location
Las Vegas, NV 89119Get Direction
Elizabeth Ann Shewfelt MA's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is a Psychosomatic Disorder?
What is a psychosomatic disorder?It is a disorder wherein physical symptoms develop due to mental factors. The term "psyche" refers to the word "mind" and "somatic" means the observed physical signs and symptoms of the disease. Every disease has physical and mental components, so most diseases are...
- Psychotherapy vs. Counselling
What is psychotherapy?When a therapist assists his patient in understanding who they are, the process is called psychotherapy. The therapist will take you through a journey that will reorganize your personality. Your insights can then be integrated with your day to day behaviour. Psychotherapy will...
- Autism and Romance: Finding Love on the Spectrum and Online
Anyone who has a loved one with autism will find this article to be a burst of sunshine. Finding love is difficult for anyone and for those on the autism spectrum, the challenges might be greater. Some people assume a person with autism is unable to form a romantic relationship. To appreciate...
- What are the Symptoms of Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a chronic mental disorder characterized by distorted and abnormal understandings and interpretations of reality. This is a severe form of a mental condition that affects the way a person thinks and expresses himself or herself. As the person fails to understand reality, he or she...
- Wishes Come True For These Two Inspiring People with Autism
Many people believe autism to be an obstacle that can hold people back from achieving their dreams. This is of course totally untrue, and the story of one PhD student shows exactly why this statement was false.The story of Kelvin SmithKelvin Smith is a graduate of Auburn University who is pursuing...
- The Types of Procrastinators – Which Type Are You?
Are you the rare one? The one who does not put things off to the last minute? The one who does not procrastinate? I guess not! You would not be reading this if you are that rare person. It is very likely that you procrastinate just like me. Don’t we all do it?...
- Ms. Cheryl Cornelius METPO Box 33310 Las Vegas Nevada 89133
- Dr. Robert Alan Kutner PSYD5135 Camino Al Norte North Las Vegas NV 89031
- Beverley AntoineAdvanced Counseling Hypnotherapy Center Las Vegas Nevada 89128
- Dr. Soseh Esmaeili M.A., PSY.D.3200 Motor Ave Los Angeles CA 90034
- Dr. Amy Favero Guevara PSY.D.2580 Montessouri St Las Vegas NV 89117
- Richard H Pratt PH.D.701 N Green Valley Pkwy Henderson NV 89074