Dr. Nyarai Paweni is a naturopathic physician practicing in CHICAGO, IL. Dr. Paweni specializes in proactive prevention and treatment. Dr. Paweni combines holistic healing methods with traditional solutions to medical illness. Providing both individual and family care, the most common ailments treated are allergies, chronic pain, digestive issues, obesity, heart disease, fertility, menopause, cancer and chronic fatigue syndrome. Naturopathic Physicians place a strong emphasis on natural remedies that add to the broad spectrum of remedies available.
Dr. Nyarai Sarah Paweni N.D.'s Practice location
CHICAGO, IL 60611Get Direction
Dr. Nyarai Sarah Paweni N.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- The Benefits of doTERRA Essential Oils
IntroductionThe company name doTERRA is derived from Latin, which means “gift of the Earth”. The company's mission is to share therapeutic grade essential oils to the world. The company is formed by a group of healthcare professionals and business professionals, who aimed to make their mission a...
- Holistic Treatments for Bladder Cancer
Bladder cancer happens when there is a tumor that grows within the bladder. Cancer can result from the active division of cells that multiply abnormally and quickly. Bladder cancer begins by affecting a part of the bladder. With time, it can spread and extensively affect the walls of the bladder and...
- 8 Supplements for Arthritis Pain
Arthritis is a painful condition that usually affects the joints. Around 350 million people in the world have arthritis. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), there are approximately more than 50 million people with arthritis symptoms in the US alone. Supplements for...
- How Quercetin Works: Health Benefits of Quercetin
Quercetin is a flavonoid antioxidant found in plant foods. It is found in leafy vegetables, tomatoes, broccoli, and berries. Quercetin is actually a plant pigment. In the human diet, quercetin is one of the most abundant antioxidants. It destroys free radicals, and thus, fights against aging and...
- Health Benefits of Polyphenols
What are polyphenols? Polyphenols are naturally occurring chemical compounds that are beneficial to health. They contain antioxidant properties and are usually found in vegetables, fruits, legumes, cereals, chocolate, spices, and some beverages. The health effects of polyphenols also depend on...
- Alternative Treatments for Bacterial Vaginosis
Having both “good” and ”bad” bacteria in the vagina is healthy. Nevertheless, bacterial vaginosis can develop if there is an imbalance in the two types of bacteria. When there is an overgrowth of the “bad” bacteria, they can cause inflammation that is associated with a bad-smelling,...
- Tammye Mathews N.D.6200 S INGLESIDE AVE CHICAGO IL 60637
- Dr. Steve A Spencer ND706 LANDWEHR RD NORTHBROOK IL 60062
- William L. Conner N.D.17W703 BUTTERFIELD RD OAKBROOK TERRACE IL 60181
- Dr. Jin Park ND, LAC1935 Shermer Rd Northbrook IL 60062
- Dr. Tamara Ann sukup Darragh ND, DC200 E Roosevelt Rd Lombard IL 60148
- Dr. Judy Ann Fulop ND150 E HURON ST STE 1100 CHICAGO IL 60611