Dr. Joseph A Paydarfar MD
Plastic Surgeon | Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck1 Medical Center Dr Division Of Otolaryn Lebanon NH, 03756
Dr. Joseph Paydarfar is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Lebanon, NH. Dr. Paydarfar specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Education and Training
Duke University School of Medicine 1996
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Complications in head and neck surgery: a meta-analysis of postlaryngectomy pharyngocutaneous fistula.
- Auricular leishmaniasis mimicking squamous cell carcinoma.
- Use of cervicothoracic anatomy as a guide for directed drainage of descending necrotizing mediastinitis.
- Nontender Parotid Mass in a Young Asian Man.
- MRI- and CT-Compatible Polymer Laryngoscope: A Step toward Image-Guided Transoral Surgery.
- Parotidectomy using the Harmonic scalpel: ten years of experience at a rural academic health center.
- Management of the thyroid gland during laryngectomy.
- The wagon wheel illusion in movies and reality.
- Phase resetting of the respiratory oscillator by carotid sinus nerve stimulation in cats.
- Hearing Loss
- Swimmer's Ear
- Throat Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Ear Wax
- Outer Ear Infection
- Hahnemann University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA, Head and Neck Oncologic and Reconstructive Surgery 2001
Dr. Joseph A Paydarfar MD's Practice location
Lebanon, NH 03756Get Direction
Dr. Joseph A Paydarfar MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Paydarfar
- How to Prepare Before Plastic Surgery
Plastic surgery is performed to alter the appearance of a human body. It is performed by professional surgeons to achieve the desired look or figure. Each patient will have their own idea about how they should look after undergoing plastic surgery.There are different types of plastic surgeries...
- People Who Get Nose Jobs May Have An Underlying Mental Disorder
A new study shows that a third of patients who performed cosmetic surgery to improve the appearance of their nose have moderate symptoms of body dysmorphic disorder (BDD) which makes them preoccupied with defects in their appearance. The results of the study published in the journal Plastic and...
- What are the Side Effects of Plastic Surgery
Plastic surgery is a type of operation that involves the alteration of human tissue with the purpose of modifying the appearance. There are different types of plastic surgery. Each of these surgeries focuses on a certain part of the body.All of these types of plastic surgery are performed by...
- Are You a Candidate for a Face lift?
What is a facelift?A face lift also known as a rhytidectomy or rhytidoplasty is a surgical procedure done to improve aging signs in the face and neck. This procedure is usually performed in on women in their 4th, 5th, or 5th decade of life.Why is a facelift done?If you are worried by facial...
- What to Expect After Blepharoplasty
Blepharoplasty, in simple terms, means the surgery of the eyelid(s). It is performed on either the lower or the upper eyelid. Sometimes, blepharoplasty is also performed on both eyelids (the lower and the upper one). The two major reasons people opt for eyelid surgery are:...
- Thinking About Getting a Nose Job? Here is What You Need to Know
What is it? Rhinoplasty, commonly known as a nose job, is a surgical procedure done to reshape the nose to improve its appearance. This is a cosmetic surgery done for people who are unhappy with the way their nose looks, or to correct certain deformities which resulted from injuries to their nose...
- Dr. Joseph Mark Rosen MD1 Medical Center Drive Lebanon NH 03756
- Dr. Keshav Tandav Magge M.D.1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756
- Dr. Emily Boye Ridgway M.D.1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756
- Dr. Gary Leland Freed M.D.1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756
- Dr. Carolyn Kerrigan MD1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756
- Dr. Joseph Peter Lupo M.D.1 Medical Center Drive Lebanon NH 03756