Dr. Maura Reinblatt MD
Surgical Oncologist | Surgical Oncology4940 Eastern Ave Baltimore MD, 21224
Dr. Maura Reinblatt is a surgical oncologist practicing in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Reinblatt specializes in diagnosing, staging and treating cancer-related symptoms. Surgical oncologists also decide if the patient is a candidate for surgery or other cancer treatments based on certain factors such as age, physical fitness and other possible coexisting medical conditions
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Surgical Procedures, Body Contouring, Fat Grafting And More
- Member American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Harvard Medical School Affiliated Hospitals
- University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) Affiliated Hospitals
Dr. Maura Reinblatt MD's Practice location
Baltimore, MD 21224Get Direction
WHITE PLAINS, NY 10605Get Direction
Dr. Maura Reinblatt MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Reinblatt
Not a caring doctor here!!!!.
- Alternative Treatments for Bladder Cancer
Alternative Treatments for Bladder CancerCancer occurs in various stages, and as it moves from one stage to another, it gets worse. Therefore, as the condition progresses, more effective methods of treatment have to be applied. At times, even two treatment methods can be applied together.In...
- Melanoma: Get the Facts
Melanoma is a form of skin cancer that develops in the melanocytes, which are the cells that determine your skin color because of the melanin pigment. Melanoma has the ability to develop in various parts of the body including the eyes, nails, mouth, as well as some internal organs such as the...
- Pink Chair Project Celebrates Survivors of Breast Cancer
Breast cancer is the most common type of cancer among American women, with the exception of skin cancers. It is also the second leading cause of death among women, after lung cancer. The American Cancer Society estimates that there are over 3.1 million breast cancer survivors in the United States,...
- Treatment Options for Cervical Cancer
Cervical cancer is one of the most common types of cancer in women. However, unlike the other forms of cancer, cervical cancer can be cured if it is discovered early on. That’s why cervical screening tests are necessary.Cervical cancer usually has no apparent symptoms in the primary stages. The...
- An Overview of Gallbladder Diseases
What is the gallbladder?The gallbladder is a four-inch, pear-shaped organ situated below your liver. It acts as a storage organ for bile, which is a mixture of fats, cholesterol, and fluids. The main purpose of bile is to help in breaking down fats during digestion. The whole process allows for easy...
- Bone Health Drugs for Breast Cancer
IntroductionLike any other drug or therapy, breast cancer treatment also has its own side effects. One of the side effects of breast cancer treatment is rapid bone loss leading to osteoporosis. The following are treatments for breast cancer that can significantly cause bone loss:...
- Dr. Mukund S. Didolkar M.D.2435 W Belvedere Ave Baltimore MD 21215
- Dr. Mehran Habibi M.D.4940 Eastern Ave. Baltimore MD 21224
- Dr. John R Saunders M.D.6569 N CHARLES ST BALTIMORE MD 21204
- Dr. Jason Keith Sicklick M.D.Johns Hopkins Hospital Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Fabian Mccartney Johnston MD600 N WOLFE ST BALTIMORE MD 21287
- Dr. Susan B Kesmodel MD22 S Greene St Baltimore MD 21201